The Prince is back-sleeker,smarter & better

Status
Not open for further replies.

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
I agree. I think the had cheapened the game in WW, with hard rock music, sleazy dialogues etc.

i totally disagree...the reason i started playing the POP series was the awesomeness i felt after checking out WW's videos n trailers...the whole rock n heavy metal tracks when u were about to kick some bad guy's ass totally gave me the rush...i was shocked to see in reviews that ppl actually complained that POP had moved from its pesian roots to this sort of style....

also,felt a little dissapointment when trhe whole persian theme got bak in TT,nevertheless the game roked with the evil prince concept n the free form fighting still rocking...

lets c how this one turns out to be...

PS:: NO SAND POWERS!!! :-O

Indyan

Here Since 2003
can anyone get me the mp3 version of this song..plz

*www.amazon.com/Price-Persia-Sands-Yuri-Lowenthal/dp/tracks/B0002ZEZMM/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1

frederick_benny_digit : That's what I am talking about - it resorted to cheap tactics to get the adrenalin rush and thus attract gamers. It worked. WW sold more copies than SOT. But, it just didnt fit the plotline. A Prince trying to redeem his mistake, trying to turn back time, trying to save his life - on a mysterious island in the ancient ages - hard rock music just didnt suite that atmosphere. I found TT music way more enjoyable.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ You better play Sands of Time, and see what happens after you clear a room of all surrounding enemies. The music and the cutscene makes it look like you just defeated some big boss :) That makes us want to complete the level faster :)

@axxo
Check your PM.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The music when you are in dark caves in the tower climbing(T2T) is so surreal and moving, the classical melancholy raaga, you actually feel for the loss of Kaileena and Prince's gloomy plight. You care for him.

In WW its just hack and slash, then run, solve some problem in two time intervals (though i personally loved this concept and enemy design too, but most of them were easier to defeat with same tactics), sand wraith concept was cool too. I would say that free form fighting system and dark feel was an acceptable change but the music lacked emotions and deepness.

Sands of Times enemies were a match for the prince, even defeating one was an achievement. It was survival and no bloody heroism (one man show).

The bosses in T2T were teh best, each were unique, i had hard time defeating twin brothers.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
The bosses in T2T were teh best, each were unique, i had hard time defeating twin brothers.

If I remember correctly it took me an hour to beat them. I just couldnt leave the game.. because before that was a long chariot scene.. and that took me like 30 mins. And I really really didnt want to do the chariot race again. So kept playing till I defeated those two.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yeah the chariot race was compulsory :(
then i didn't knew that the trick was to beat the axe guy first and when his axe gets stuck the beat the crap out of him with speed kills

toofan

Technomancer
It was quite fun to defeat the two brothers. I enjoyed this the most and played that stage again and again to gain perfection. I Love Prince of Persia.

Ok guys what you think that which part was the best.
pop1, pop2 or pop3.

I loved the second part the most and it was hardest of all to finish.
With many many secrets to find.I finished it only thrice. two times killing Kaleena once killing Dhaka. Killing Dhaka was really tough.

does anyone knows the best way to defeat Dhaka. I can still play that game again to defeat that monster.

Post your views about which one is the best.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
It was quite fun to defeat the two brothers. I enjoyed this the most and played that stage again and again to gain perfection. I Love Prince of Persia.

Ok guys what you think that which part was the best.
pop1, pop2 or pop3.

I personally liked the POP WW best,the music was awesome and sort of jelled well with the darker environments.The most frustrating part for me was killing the griffin coz he kept on reviving his health.(When i played 1st,i finished the 2nd time itself,but month's later on my friend's pc,it took me 4 times :( )

I liked it so much that i borrowed the POP:T2T even though my pc didn't meet the minimum req at that time and had lots of problems(like in the chariot race i fell down during the cutscene and it was game over for i think 8 times or so,when the invisible ppl come i couldn't see nething properly it was just so pixelated).

Beta Waves

Journeyman
Yes WW rock music was awesome "I stand alone" By godsmack ... I listen to this song everyday. And in TT the dark prince was good, the cool moves and slashes with his chain dagger were just great. Chariot race was also good though i had to take many retries to complete it.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
My hero is back.
I think this game will be released on Nov 08.
Early waiting as I had already completed the previous parts.

Prince looks stupid and dump in the pics.:x

But the Persian one was cooler than this.
Early??.......or Eagerly??......:D

KoolKid: Have you completed that DOS waala Prince 1 & Prince 2?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom