The Photography Thread

HTBR

Broken In
The Dark Knight

*farm1.staticflickr.com/779/23345049059_499da4583e_b.jpgMafex Batman 2.0 TDKR Poster by Baidujya Saikia, on Flickr

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Thanks to all.

[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] - Monkey jump is cool.
[MENTION=143263]HTBR[/MENTION] - Not sure what you did in that "Dark Knight" poster.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Any Idea How to Post produce those superb bengali wedding shots we often see on FB?
Google retouching/photoshopping wedding photos, you would get a lot of results.
this monkey shows up on that branch, and we watch in silence, transfixed, in bullet time as it prepares to jump.
Nice timing Anorion. :thumbs:
I wouldn't dare to pull my camera out of the bag if there is so many monkeys around. I have this fear that monkey would grab my camera and run away. I don't want to lose my only camera. :)

Google retouching/photoshopping wedding photos, you would get a lot of results.

Nice timing Anorion. :thumbs:
I wouldn't dare to pull my camera out of the bag if there is so many monkeys around. I have this fear that monkey would grab my camera and run away. I don't want to lose my only camera. :)

But you would get shots from a real wildlife expert xD !!

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
and here all i'm shooting is dead fish

*farm1.staticflickr.com/709/23694692296_1bf89ef724_c.jpg
Catching lunch by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

Anarion: That is one hell of a story ... and an awesome shot

HTBR

Broken In
and here all i'm shooting is dead fish

Anarion: That is one hell of a story ... and an awesome shot

Great :cool: and [MENTION=317782]Anarion[/MENTION] Amazing Pic apart from the onboard flash. I wish you could have taken that picture in daylight:cry:

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5792/23726186275_caa7fa50d2_c.jpgMafex Batman 2.0 TDK Still by Baidujya Saikia, on Flickr

*farm1.staticflickr.com/589/23643659241_1f47eb3dd5_c.jpgMafex Batman 2.0 TDKR Poster by Baidujya Saikia, on Flickr

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] great moment captured
[MENTION=143263]HTBR[/MENTION] great processing as usual

@amlan where did you shot this one in pune?

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=143263]HTBR[/MENTION] now please try to superimpose urself in one of these posters :D try something new ;)

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
so we were in middle of forest, Tungareshwar National Park. Monkeys all around, we can only see shadow shapes descending from the trees. I just had camera in my hand from long time. This guy, Rohan tells me take photo of monkey jumping in mid air. Everyone starts laughing because I had a point and shoot, and I go up to him, and position the camera "ok fine, I'll take a pic of you with the monkey jumping. stare into the treetops, wherever you look a monkey will jump". He is a little ashamed by now, and I trigger the shutter, people start laughing because of the flash and says "you got it or what?" and I say "yeah, photoshop is always there." Then, this monkey shows up on that branch, and we watch in silence, transfixed, in bullet time as it prepares to jump.
That's an great splitsecond shot, and a greater preface to that shot. :D

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Sorry about the watermark, I couldn't clone out some stuff there.

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5692/23729218111_a7f0b0303c_b.jpg

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5667/23183538124_dd9fe83a98_b.jpg

by Gen Libeb, on Flickr

Top Bottom