The Photography Thread

[MENTION=15209]quan chi[/MENTION], Thanks.
[MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION], you are welcome.
[MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION], A great click!!

I guess I can attribute all of my images to nature. At most, I remove selective channels while converting to monochrome.
I can't say that I do same with my "color" pictures. They have fair amount of post processing, ranging from manual curve adjustment to multiple layer editing. (And sometimes VSCO film filters for lightroom, and when I am feeling lazy, a filter from Flickr mobile app xD)

This one, well includes a filter and some channel adjustment.
*farm4.staticflickr.com/3931/15378209536_6863c4b9cd.jpgDSC01699NR/Antiquated by Xerien, on Flickr

*s30.postimg.org/8cxecn7b5/WP_20150411_003.jpg
*s30.postimg.org/jqjxnuhtt/WP_20150411_010.jpg

The second one looks really classy.
The first one might have benefited a little with emphasis on edges and shadows, to bring the rays on foreground. Still a good click.
(Somehow, that lamp looks like a lantern....)

quan chi

mortal kombat
Thanks guys. :)
[MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION] I think something is missing from your photo to make it better.Might be a little zoom. Maybe the black shades (up & down) are overdone a bit. Though I may be wrong. wait for other's views too.

Last edited:
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] looks nice. Which place? Try getting a long shutter pic of this place at night. BTW the my India Gate pic is also captured from phone :p

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
[MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION] - Why does it looks so tilted ?

[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] - Nice, Where is it ? I like pics of building.

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] nice pic...building is cool
[MENTION=115487]HaRsH[/MENTION]eel ...I know due to size of the building captured from close it looks tilt..I also captured gateway of india again yesterday and it looks tilted :)

@harshilsharma63 - Why does it looks so tilted ?

@kaz - Nice, Where is it ? I like pics of building.

@kaz nice pic...building is cool
@HaRsH eel ...I know due to size of the building captured from close it looks tilt..I also captured gateway of india again yesterday and it looks tilted :)

It's due to lens distortion. Objects on the very edge of the lens gets distorted. I tried to fix it but no success. Will try again.
[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] dude, its Harshil, not harsheel LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

So I managed to fix it-

*i.imgur.com/lakUcL1h.jpg

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Siddhu, Like the second one. Is it (old picture look) the PP? Gen, You could've very well clone out the thing in the left (dock/boat/bus) and used different crop.

kaz

right here
Thanks [MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION] [MENTION=154968]Gen.Libeb[/MENTION] [MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION]
The place is UB City

Top Bottom