Tenida

Gadget Freak
Ok here some my product photography attempt :-/

1 *i.imgur.com/Elx0U.jpg

*i.imgur.com/g8H9C.jpg

3 *i.imgur.com/UFi3q.jpg

sujoyp

Grand Master
thanks guys for giving me the idea of lens flare...although I didnt use it I got another filter for glitter effect

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-BaqmjR5pvAA/T2dQbD_JvSI/AAAAAAAAHVI/Y4N6fHkgZ2g/s640/DSC_432211111_filtered.jpg

@tenida it just doesnt work like this bro....there r some general rules of product photography like-
1.plain surface
2. no other subject around
3. No flash effect on the subject (unless its a jewellery)

Mostly we use light tent for subject photography (use google search u will know about light tent)

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
@tenida 1st red chilly is looking great...redd
but in 2nd one due to processing u lost the red shiny color itself :(

@nipun this pic is great :)...angle is superb

now u need just 1 more improvement...u need to make the white look white :D try doing that in photoshop or picasa or gimp

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Thanks. Yes, 2nd pics is somehow out of focus.:(

@tenida it just doesnt work like this bro....there r some general rules of product photography like-
1.plain surface
2. no other subject around
3. No flash effect on the subject (unless its a jewellery)

Mostly we use light tent for subject photography (use google search u will know about light tent)
Thanks for the tips. Will keep in mind next time :)

Howrah Bridget

*i.imgur.com/kYjlW.jpg

*i.imgur.com/QcqwS.jpg

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^Taken this pics from moving car so handshake or minor blur is normal, also my point-n-shoot camera doesn't comes up with Vibration reduction or Image-stabilizer.

sujoyp

Grand Master
tenida I liked the 2nd one...its looking good with that effect...sepia effect is not looking great in 1st

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Thanks Sujoyp :)

Ambika Kalna 108 Shiva Temple-
Popularised by the sage Bhaba Pagla, the temple of Debi Bhabani holds a special puja on the last Saturday of the Bengali month of Baisakh. Close to it is Sri Gauranga Mandir. The temple complex houses Sri Chaitanya's manuscripts and personal belongings. A major landmark is the Siddheshwari Temple. It is dedicated to Debi Ambika, and it is after her that Kalna is also known as Ambika Kalna.

A major attraction is the Nava Kailash or 108 Shiv Mandirs. Built in 1809, the temples are constructed in two circles. One consists of 74 temples while the other circle has 34. The former has white marble and black stone shivlingas, while the latter has only white marble ones. Due to its ingenious planning, all the shivlingas can be seen from the centre of the temple complex.
*i.imgur.com/jTmwA.jpg
*i.imgur.com/hscki.jpg
*i.imgur.com/OoJOY.jpg
*i.imgur.com/eHhxS.jpg
*i.imgur.com/oLORW.jpg
*i.imgur.com/261kb.jpg
*i.imgur.com/awtfH.jpg
*i.imgur.com/zfTmy.jpg
*i.imgur.com/vVJ8B.jpg
*i.imgur.com/mVZzj.jpg
*i.imgur.com/6FzBU.jpg
*i.imgur.com/YJbDy.jpg

prinkkaadi

Broken In
*iof5.imgkeep.com/i/00106/bmja8egitxxz_t.jpg[/URL]

my first pic from my dslr nikon d5100, got yesterday

*iof5.imgkeep.com/i/00106/bmja8egitxxz.jpg

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Some beautiful, fantastic, nice shot from you guys.

What to say, wonderful clicks of Mamallapuram and VIT from Sriharsha.
I am surprisedTenida's work on Ambika temple with his 4mp P&S cam. I like 2nd and 6th of Ambika temple series.
Sujoy's splash shot esp. first set was good than later. And that little green bird is good and his blue diamond is nice.

And some landscapes...

Arian's Hilltop
Kjuvale's panorama.
Stuge's Rann of Kutch series was fantastic.

Superb work guys... :)

Top Bottom