The Photography Thread

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
guys i hv kodak easyshare m753....7mp cam...plz give me some tips for better capture in low light condition....it always lags in low light....

specs

toofan

Technomancer
Stuge: Nice Image. Where did you take it. In the way to Shimla or somewhere else.
Lotus shot is not that much appealing for me.

Klaw: nicely taken. Increase some contrast in image.

robin234

Right off the assembly line
Colours of Sunset

*farm5.static.flickr.com/4046/4376900282_cb98af7920_b.jpg

Post processing Done with Nik Plugin
+Singh Ray Reverse Grad used :)

@yes: somewhere near shilma
@toofan :that overexposed sky looks bad ,but I know you can't do much with it or start doing blending .

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@stuge - You made a new a/c? The image is beautiful.

@toofan - The first image is good but I wish you would have shot it at sunset.

The panned car is awesome. Looking very nice.

B

bhide

u seem to be an electronic geek

dont u take any nature photos
how to use digi cam with lens

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

which camera is good ??
nikon p90
nikon p100
canon sx200is
canon sx210is

chitvan

Journeyman
how to use digi cam with lens

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

which camera is good ??
nikon p90
nikon p100
canon sx200is
canon sx210is

Canon SX210 IS..... a very nice camera....

toofan

Technomancer
But cannon sx210IS is not out yet. And will not be available in India just check again. If you can wait then ok.

Cool: That panned car is not acutally panned. I tricked this in Photoshop.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@stuge, why new userid?

IMO, a less portion of field would have just improved the image. Right now the crop field is distracting the view from the sunset beauty. But PP is very good...

Stuge

Youngling
thanks everyone:)

now this is from archives :)

*farm5.static.flickr.com/4067/4385111515_016af8183b_b.jpg

camera :950is

@rhitwick : new userid ??
thanks for your comments :)I liked more field thats why I didn't crop it :)..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edti ..just saw that ,I accidently logged into my previous old account .I stopped using it because all its posts were deleted due to inactivity .

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
Stuge: the difference in camera can be seen. This is our type image in terms of quality.

the roof of the house give an idea that this image might be taken in Uttarakhand. Am I right ?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@stuge - Nothing special as far as I know your capabilities.Sorry.

BTW guys my camera has developed a problem. It shows battery low even if I put in charged batteries. I'm out of the photography seen for sometime due to the same. :(

toofan

Technomancer
cool check your camera with other rechargable batteries with good power. If still the problem then repair. :(

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

*img87.imageshack.us/img87/6997/nainilake.jpg

Far Away!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@toofan - Is that sun shining in the water? Show me the original pic please.

BTW I bought a set of Duracell & the camera is working fine so the culprit were the rechargeable batteries.

toofan

Technomancer
Cool: Yes it was sun shining and there was mist all around. When I saw that single boat in the frame and the trail made by it in water I started composing and the trees created a nice frame for me. I will post the original also.

*img291.imageshack.us/img291/9128/terracenainital.jpg

Lake!

Here all the natural elements like tree and roof are creating an natural frame for the lake. So i liked to shot it and share with you. Comments and critiques are welcome.

Top Bottom