vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
*img23.imageshack.us/img23/8114/dscn0874o.th.jpg
*img15.imageshack.us/img15/1676/dscn0883r.th.jpg
*img198.imageshack.us/img198/1834/dscn0885c.th.jpg
*img24.imageshack.us/img24/9084/rscn0894.th.jpg

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Cool image toofan but where is the original one?

@vamsikrishna919 - Resize the pics to some respectable 640*480 which are appropriate for web viewing. Each of your image is still around 1 MB in size which is too big. While saving your image, save it in .jpg & reduce its quality to further keep its size down.

Your images are good but the flash seem to spoil them. Turn the flash off & try clicking. On a second though are they shot with a mobile phone?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
My friend's cat lying besides me when I went to his home. I had the camera with me & so I kept it in front of him & took the picture. I didn't got into composing image as I was fearing he might get angry & hit the camera with his paw. The light was fairly dim in the room so the image is a bit low on contrast.

*img6.imageshack.us/img6/9386/img2048af.jpg

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
My friend's cat lying besides me when I went to his home. I had the camera with me & so I kept it in front of him & took the picture. I didn't got into composing image as I was fearing he might get angry & hit the camera with his paw. The light was fairly dim in the room so the image is a bit low on contrast.

*img6.imageshack.us/img6/9386/img2048af.jpg
*img19.imageshack.us/img19/2687/12092009153.th.jpg

similarities?

toofan

Technomancer
@Vamsi. Nice images specially the Pink with water drops on them.

@cool: The original has a wall behind it with tearing paint. Is this cat that innocent.
And thanks.

@Stuge: Awesome Morning Friend.

OP
INS-ANI

INS-ANI

In the zone
Here are some of unedited pics of cats i found during my stay in my village.
*img42.imageshack.us/i/dsc00362qx.jpg/
*img41.imageshack.us/i/dsc00427ot.jpg/
*img36.imageshack.us/i/dsc00430nb.jpg/
*img35.imageshack.us/i/dsc00432a.jpg/
*img41.imageshack.us/i/dsc00434ib.jpg/
And the angry cat :)
*img42.imageshack.us/i/dsc00446v.jpg/
DIrect link
*img42.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00362qx.jpg

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
*img223.imageshack.us/img223/6435/nainitalhills.jpg

*img121.imageshack.us/img121/9289/pineshills.jpg

Beyond The Reach!

This is the view of Hills form Pines (Nainital).

I have converted it to gray scale. Please comment on them so that I can improve.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Dont Fear of size both are less then 60 kb each.

Last edited:

Stuge

Youngling
toofan really nice :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title :Misty Mountains Far Far Away !

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2456/3942360231_4f7da5da9f.jpg

Canon Ixus

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@INS-ANI - Those cats look really cute. Innocent too. :)

@Stuge - I loved the Good Morning shot. That seems to be a great morning for every shutterbug. Where was the shot taken?

@Toofan - Lovely Mountains. I prefer the coloured version since the grayscale didn't work at-least for me.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Some more panning shots :-D
Panning requires a hell lot of practise & also a bit of luck to master.

*img43.imageshack.us/img43/4421/img0405g.jpg

*img27.imageshack.us/img27/9762/panfullcar.jpg

Stuge

Youngling
@INS-ANI - Those cats look really cute. Innocent too. :)

@Stuge - I loved the Good Morning shot. That seems to be a great morning for every shutterbug. Where was the shot taken?

@Toofan - Lovely Mountains. I prefer the coloured version since the grayscale didn't work at-least for me.
kasauni ,Uttaranchal

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Some pics i took during my mini vacation last weekend: *img41.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=18092009096.jpg

I'm not really the photographer types, so go easy on me :p

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
@toofan I liked the grayscale more. Added mystery and somewhat would be suited for fantasy movies' cover like LOTR. :)

@ Stuge I liketh. :)

@ Cool G5 you are getting better... :)

@kalpik N82... Nice cam, but not really for photographers. Anyway, it really doesnt matter which cam. :) And we have to go easy on you, don't we? :D Where did u go for vacs? I like the trees. :) I liked pics 1,5,7,8,9,10 and 15. :razz:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Yup.. I know N82 is not a professional cam.. But still.. The pics came out well, so thought of posting here :)

I went to Kanatal, Uttaranchal.. Stayed here: *www.kanatalresorts.com

The last few pics with the water and stuff is the Tehri Dam.. That place was amazing! I could still see rooftops of drowned houses!

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
@cool Now these are much much better and I will call the first one near to perfect.

@Kalpik : Buy a digi cam now. YOu has got the vision you need the proper gear for it.
Very very good shots.

And do visit Kumaoun Region(in Uttaranchal) also next time. Like Nainital, Ranikhet, Kausani, Munsari etc.

Top Bottom