The Photography Thread

toofan

Technomancer
Ritwik: Those are stars.

Cool: Whats its response time. As I am a gamer also. :)

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

*img521.imageshack.us/img521/2707/manoj.jpg

Colored Version of Same Over blurred Image. I converted it to that mono.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
How can those be stars, dats a day time photo right? The kind of clear sly he got with still day light left, such bright stars are not possible I think???!!!

Stuge

Youngling
How can those be stars, dats a day time photo right? The kind of clear sly he got with still day light left, such bright stars are not possible I think???!!!
well ,it was not that bright .though light was getting brighter every second :)

@rhitwick those are stars :p

@Cool G5 :Just search for star trails on Google :p,anyway ,star trails aren't easy to shoot .you need minimal light pollution and lot of patience .I was awake whole night to take different shots in and around 0 degree temperature lol

@Anorion:yes dslrs do allow such long exposures :)

Stuge

Youngling
a good one toofan :)

Sunscape

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2701/4343052382_cb79534055_b.jpg

Tonemapped in Photomatix :)

*farm5.static.flickr.com/4006/4343050854_ed9d99450e_b.jpg

Took this picture from train :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@stuge: brilliant shot... especially if it was from a moving train. Which camera do you use? some dust on the lens (right-center)?

Stuge

Youngling
365 Days with Danbo -- *www.flickr.com/photos/rajeshpics/sets/72157622809379773/

#Awesome #Photography... #MustWatch
he is quite famous with his toy danbo lol

Well,whole flickr has wonderful photographer each one of them is having their own style :)

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

@stuge: brilliant shot... especially if it was from a moving train. Which camera do you use? some dust on the lens (right-center)?
D40 Well ,I must have forgotten to remove that dust peck from the picture .Its easy to do :)

Dust is not in the lens .It's on the sensor ,and needs cleaning.Right now I don't have time and money to go nikon ,and get it cleaned .

toofan

Technomancer
Thanks guys.

Stuge: Wow!

*img210.imageshack.us/img210/3246/whitelittleflower.jpg
White One!

I had shoot this flower earlier also but that time the other flower in pair was blown out. But this time I know enough How to handle that.

One month ago
*img266.imageshack.us/img266/4035/whitelittleflower2.jpg

Taken In my days of Noobness.

*img196.imageshack.us/img196/5666/whitebeauty2.jpg

Last edited:

Stuge

Youngling
Mountains are one of the God's most wonderful creations :)

*farm5.static.flickr.com/4010/4344514974_43910763d4_b.jpg

@toofan ,you're doing good even with the limitation you have :)

anyway ,are you using tripod for macro ??I don't think so .

toofan

Technomancer
Clear Skies with patches of clouds looks awesome. But you have taken it at eye level. Nice scene.

Nope i didn't used a tripod till now for a macro. I take portraits indoor with tripod.

Thansk.

Stuge

Youngling
Start of a new day :)

*farm5.static.flickr.com/4040/4346321638_fe4323e76a_b.jpg

It's a blended image of two pictures , one for the foreground and one for the sky :)

Top Bottom