The Photography Thread

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I read about this in Physics but I always thought taking such shots involve some photo editing tool to mix multiple photos & apply some form of filter.:)
You can do both, use bulb mode for a super long photo or mix multiple photos using something like starstax software

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

kaz

right here
Didn't even know there was such a thing, but is it just mounting phone on tripod?

Yeah, just mount phone on a tripod and wait for a few minutes while it takes multiple pictures and stitches them together.
*www.androidauthority.com/google-pixel-4-astro-mode-camera-samples-1044158/

6x6

Journeyman
20200422_191842.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Missing all the summer birds these days. But stay home stay safe is in full effect*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200427/365994ca9cfef6fc0b3542f54aa364ee.jpg

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guys, one help needed.

Camera (and lenses) were sitting idle for couple of months now (since DEC 2019).

Took them out last week to clean and noticed fungus in my Macro lens.

With lockdown in place can't really go to any camera shop now.

Is there any home remedies that you can advice me?

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Guys, one help needed.

Camera (and lenses) were sitting idle for couple of months now (since DEC 2019).

Took them out last week to clean and noticed fungus in my Macro lens.

With lockdown in place can't really go to any camera shop now.

Is there any home remedies that you can advice me?

Try two things, ensure that you've kept it away from any source of moisture, try keeping it with some rice or even the silica gel packets that might be lying around.

The other one is try and keep the lens in sunlight to kill the fungus and prevent further growth. It will not remove the fungus but it will prevent further growth

*photo.stackexchange.com/questions/...to-remove-fungus-without-dismantling-the-lens

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Also, tried some lightning shots last weekend*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200509/40d0932e905c1331898682a27eca91c6.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Nothing special, shot this as a long 30sec exposure, with back to back 50 odd shots. Combined them with starstax (freeware)

Hrishi

I have the following items:
Sony Alpha A58k with 18-55 Kit Lens,
Sony DT 1.8 50mm
Tamron 70-300 f4-5.6 Di LD Macro
I think except the 50mm f.18, all items are more than 5-6 years old, although in excellent condition.
I was wondering if its worth selling them ? What value would I be looking at in the market ? Some online camera company was offering 16k for the entire kit. Worth the sell ?

I have a R6 with few L series lenses now so I don't really use this camera anymore. Mostly kept it as a backup cam in case.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I was wondering if its worth selling them ? What value would I be looking at in the market ? Some online camera company was offering 16k for the entire kit. Worth the sell ?
Check JJ Mehta Forum and see how much this bundle would fetch, then decide.

Top Bottom