The Photography Thread

nac

Aspiring Novelist
hey guys what is this...why all posting links :sad: I cant open the pics in office ..
For you... :)
I did take a couple of long exposure shots for the fireworks. Let me find them and post them

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5668/22497189146_e2a560f0d6_z.jpg

It doesn't count Amlan. We're talking about shots taken during this diwali, not before on some other occasion :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
thanks [MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION] ...we have seen this pic of amlan already :)

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION]

I think if you try HDR then you can get beautiful sunset photos with sun. Do an under, optimum, and over exposure.

I will definitely try this weekend [MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION]

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Thanks all. [MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION] - Yes, it is the vehicle glass.
[MENTION=8593]izzikio_rage[/MENTION] - How did you get that at 1/30 sec ? Even at 2 sec exposure I got just dots.

*i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t627/GenLibeb/IMG_3169_zpslepgr4ej.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Depends on the fireworks. Some of these rockets have a very visible trail. If it did not then would need a long exposure to show the trail

@gen nice composition
[MENTION=3228]siddharth[/MENTION] ...2nd one is very nice bro...why u posted link rather than the pic :)

Thanks [MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] and [MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION]. I don't know why I posted link, maybe when I clicked on share it was link tab instead of image.....the result of three consecutive sleepless nights.
nac, they are not stamped, but I have typed the info in by expanding the canvas inside photoshop. I used some scripts before which can stamp the exif data...but the results were not that great. I will try to make a script for this stamping pattern though. I actually tried to put emphasis on foreground before, but the lighting conditions were not that ideal...they never are for that particular mountain.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Was away for sometime nice shot guys.:)

*s16.postimg.org/i5d4ilsyt/IMG_1577_tonemapped.jpg

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
even I am planning a trip to ajanta ellora ...so will definitely visit bibi ka maqbara ....nice shot quan chi :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
Thanks but its a badly maintained place. Indian govt should do something about this. Those who have been there might understand what I am saying.Its very difficult to get pictures with a decent p&s camera inside the caves.

More images later.
*s11.postimg.org/z6dssiov7/IMG_1406_tonemapped.jpg

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Quanchi, Nice one :)
Yeah, I noticed it's little different and but didn't thought it couldn't be Taj Mahal. :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
Thanks guys.:) [MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] Thats one of the buddhist caves. I forgot the cave no though.:-?

*s13.postimg.org/qszp9zrpz/IMG_1555_tonemapped.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*s17.postimg.org/gswrfgq73/IMG_1365_tonemapped.jpg

sujoyp

Grand Master
now a qutub minar lookalike in aurangabad...were mugals planning a delhi lookalike in aurangabad ...strange

quan chi

mortal kombat
*s1.postimg.org/ifhpjqqm7/IMG_1359_tonemapped.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the slightly blurry image since no flash is allowed inside the cave which is almost dark. Only light is from the torches of the guides.

*s30.postimg.org/eq2k0aj1d/IMG_1310_tonemapped.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom