The Offtopic thread locked for a day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
snap

snap

Lurker
Well he said he will open it after a day so...

maybe we can pester ico as raaabo is not online it seems :razz:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I would like to create new threads with new content with all the new things in life but after a days work doesn't feel motivated enough to do that. The hardest part is not about creating the thread but maintaining it afterward.

Instea, I post in offtopic something completely offtopic as a diversion from routine. If not that thread then I move on to other websites like youtube, bandcamp etc for a short respite.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I would like to create new threads with new content with all the new things in life but after a days work doesn't feel motivated enough to do that. The hardest part is not about creating the thread but maintaining it afterward.

Instea, I post in offtopic something completely offtopic as a diversion from routine. If not that thread then I move on to other websites like youtube, bandcamp etc for a short respite.
Exactly what I wanted to say.

And very clearly explains the purpose and usage of the thread.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I'm also in support of off-topic thread. The forum just can't afford to lock it. Bitter truth.

But I'd also say one thing that this time it deserved to be locked . The recent trolls made it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom