The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
guys..

can anyone tell me how to record 720p or greater res pics at 60fps ???? any third party software...??? it would be great if thats possible....

EDIT: On Xiaomi Mi3

Gollum

Collector
Anyone want my redmi? Its not delivered yet. I can give you boxed unopened - bangalore only.
or Android 1 spice? for 5k bangalore only

Simplon

Broken In
Hi!
Can some Redmi1s users please tell me, if there is a facility to switch one sim off without removing it physically (like in samsung sim card manager-- where u can simply switch one sim off with a software touch on/off button).

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hi!
Can some Redmi1s users please tell me, if there is a facility to switch one sim off without removing it physically (like in samsung sim card manager-- where u can simply switch one sim off with a software touch on/off button).
Settings -> Sim management -> select the sim -> set 'Enable' to off.

Simplon

Broken In
Thank you SaiyanGoku for the info. Actually I dont have that phone, but intend to buy one for my father, who needs to switch his office no. off daily after office hours, without physically removing it. Hence sought to know if such feature is there or not.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If the IAF is doubting Xioami, I will believe that it is actually a threat. There can be no smoke without a fire. These Chinese use our money to equip their soldiers who intrude our bounderies. I'll get off the Mi bandwagon. My Mi3 is up for sale!

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Xiaomi phones are a threat to security, alerts Indian Air Force - Tech2

Its because the micloud is on by default in the phone and the micloud servers are in Beijing, Xiaomi has confirmed it and new units come with the cloud option turned off by default.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
sis bought HTC Desire 512 for 12k :facepalm: i dont wanna live in this world anymore.
she said Redmi 6 hazaar ka hai and ye 12 hazzar, so HTC is better :facepalm:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Guys, is there a way to make Redmi smooth and fast? Installing CM would help? I used Spice Android One and that thing is butter smooth and fast. Absolutely no waiting time after opening an application or settings. On Redmi(v45) I have to wait for a second or two.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah you can try cm, if anything goes wrong it's pretty easy to restore to stock, since now there is fast boot rom for redmi
As far as I know the cyanogenmod bugs are trivial and it can be used as a daily driver
Try out and see
Use twrp recovery btw, cwm has some issue with cm
Or there is mired rom which is an optimized miui,

I have used redmi for only few hours but what I felt was v41 with tweaks gave me better perfOrmance and less heating when compared to v45

Last edited:

Rajesh345

Youngling
Its because the micloud is on by default in the phone and the micloud servers are in Beijing, Xiaomi has confirmed it and new units come with the cloud option turned off by default.

yup , update Xiaomi

Hugo Barra: We are moving your your data, Mi fans! - India - MIUI Official Forum

guys..

can anyone tell me how to record 720p or greater res pics at 60fps ???? any third party software...??? it would be great if thats possible....

EDIT: On Xiaomi Mi3

Link to the apk
*forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2915971&d=1409255421
quality not as good as iphone's(not a surprise)
Link to discussion
Slow Motion video Recording on Mi3? - Pg. 2 | Xiaomi Mi 3 | XDA Forums
Something interesting?
[APP] CameraNext from the One Plus One (CM11… | Google Nexus 5 | XDA Forums
You can also give these a shot
ReAction Slow Motion Video
FOCAL

Last edited:
Top Bottom