The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
I'm interested in this one. Please let me know how I can go ahead.
Please PM me.
Actually I would want this purchase to be done through CC so that I can convert to EMI. Will this be possible if someone helps me get one from your cart?
check pm.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am cleaning up this thread.

If that guy buys the phone, and then sells the packed phone for Rs. 500 extra in the Bazaar section, I don't see any problem with it (provided it is still less than the MRP written on the box). People are actually ready to pay more for it.

Although this is something which should be discouraged and is against the ethics of any community, but it really doesn't call for a ban hammer. Like most of us, if I had added it to my cart, I'd not have charged any personal tax. Having said that I don't mind paying Rs. 500 more had I been really interested in that phone.

PS: If I have deleted any legit post, then please PM me.

bgeing

Broken In
I am cleaning up this thread.

If that guy buys the phone, and then sells the packed phone for Rs. 500 extra in the Bazaar section, I don't see any problem with it (provided it is still less than the MRP written on the box). People are actually ready to pay more for it.

Although this is something which should be discouraged and is against the ethics of any community, but it really doesn't call for a ban hammer. Like most of us, if I had added it to my cart, I'd not have charged any personal tax. Having said that I don't mind paying Rs. 500 more had I been really interested in that phone.

PS: If I have deleted any legit post, then please PM me.

But I'm seeing Rs.5999/- is printed as MRP on box in my recent buy of redmi 1s :confused:

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
15 mins left, anyone wants it?

Do not worry you will have time till 9am next morning :)

Same thing happened to me on last sale when my close frnd rejected it for Samsung Galaxy Core ;) at the last moment. The same was routed to The Incinerator bro.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Guys I have one doubt....

Will Flipkart suspend accounts of the repeated buyers of Redmi, Mi 3 or other fones??

Manu Jain of Xiaomi India had commented on MI India Page that even his account was deleted.

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
Do not worry you will have time till 9am next morning :)

Same thing happened to me on last sale when my close frnd rejected it for Samsung Galaxy Core ;) at the last moment. The same was routed to The Incinerator bro.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Guys I have one doubt....

Will Flipkart suspend accounts of the repeated buyers of Redmi, Mi 3 or other fones??

Manu Jain of Xiaomi India had commented on MI India Page that even his account was deleted.

well, I am regular shopper of flipkart for last 2-3 yrs, consistently. And today was the 3rd Xiaomi Redmi from my account. Lets see what happens. Maybe consumer court awaits me.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Xiaomi slashes price :mrgreen:

Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu - International Business Times

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
well, I am regular shopper of flipkart for last 2-3 yrs, consistently. And today was the 3rd Xiaomi Redmi from my account. Lets see what happens. Maybe consumer court awaits me.

Today's was my 5th redmi & just prior to redmi launch had got 2 Asus zenfones in 10% sbi cash back offer in the month august.

Going for one more Flipkart Exclusive "Huawei Honor Holly" tonight in today's 10% SBI cash back offer too ;)

Top Bottom