The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

setanjan123

In the zone
Im probably selling it......not sure!!!!!
Don't sell it bro. First research about the issue a bit. The issue actually is with Mi Cloud which can be very easily disabled. And it doesn't really break any privacy to be honest. Maybe the iaf just warned a little and as usual media hyped it up. I mean even apple 's I cloud is compromised. And that has been said by Apple outright but xiaomi hasn't said anything yet. In fact rumours are there that they will probably move the mi cloud servers outside of China. MI cloud isn't a security issue. If you really are worried install some custom Rom. Or Uninstall mi cloud and other xiaomi bloatware

setanjan123

In the zone
Actually the claim is there in many websites including digit. But I doubt it is true. I wonder what he did with his mi 3. The desire 816G seems like a strange phone. Mediatek crap at 20k. No thanks

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Used skype for 20 minutes. After first 5 minutes of video-calling the device got smoking hot. Couldn't place it over the ear. Highly considering selling it. (Redmi)

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I may get this anytime this weekend or early next week. Any suggestions like about the cover or scratch cover.
Also since it would be for my mom who is computer illiterate and not so comfy with English can I have this customised with any Indian languages.

Gollum

Collector
Guys I may get this anytime this weekend or early next week. Any suggestions like about the cover or scratch cover.
Also since it would be for my mom who is computer illiterate and not so comfy with English can I have this customised with any Indian languages.

It has Hindi support.
Text can be changed to hindi

Gollum

Collector
I will take the redmi, am here in bangalore! sent a pm as well.

No issues akshay,
If I get it today, I will keep it with me, Sealed unopened.

To be honest, it was a fastest finger first challenge in my office and I fell for it. :duh2:
I have the cash but I don't need another phone lol :p
Give me your phone number so that I can call you when I get this delivered.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
haha, should been fun then.

No issues akshay,
If I get it today, I will keep it with me, Sealed unopened.

To be honest, it was a fastest finger first challenge in my office and I fell for it. :duh2:
I have the cash but I don't need another phone lol :p
Give me your phone number so that I can call you when I get this delivered.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I updated to miui v45 today battery performance improved alot but i am feeling ui is not as smooth as before what have they done in this update?

Top Bottom