The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Got my pistons today,, it's v2.1 the impedance is 16ohm, 2.0 have 12 ohm
Play around with the tips, the fit helps with quality of music to certain extent

first impressions, they are definitely good but it hasnt evoked any wow response from me ,not yet
back when i bought sennheiser ,that was when i went really wow, when i started hearing sounds in songs that i never knew existed.. this is coming close :)

Last edited:
OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
can you tell me what actually happened just after you clicked Buy Now ? Did the button vanish, or was it present and it vanished after a minute ??

For me, I clicked on Buy Now, the button didn't vanish, nor anything happened, waited for around 1 minute, then I logged off.. :(

After hitting buy within seconds "Congratulations" appeared on the screen following.. wait till we add it to cart but it took almost 1 minute to confirm.

- - - Updated - - -

Got my pistons today,, it's v2.1 the impedance is 16ohm, 2.0 have 12 ohm
Play around with the tips, the fit helps with quality of music to certain extent

Is there a similar race to get piston 2 & portable charger??

_prabhat

Journeyman
I was using buy hatke extension and couldn't get it.

Bye Hatke or any other extension will not work, because the URL is dynamicallly generated by flipkart with random numbers. Only manual method of clicking will work. Buying using code/program will work only if you know Action URL of Bye Now button and name of URL parameters and values used. Not so easy. You can try these automatic methods, but don't rely on it. Rely on clicking on button, it will work if you do it fast. Else one will have to keep watch on how flipkart generates URL and parameters on few sales. I have not done r&d on it, but this may be reason why bye hatke will not work.

Last edited:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Is there a similar race to get piston 2 & portable charger??
dont think so, you order when they are stock, but they are going OOS pretty fast i guess

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Finally booked RedMi 1S using COD option.
Expected delivery for Red Mi 12th sept.
for free micro sim card tray 22nd sept
for free clear screen guard 23rd sept [Hope the quality is better]

Any reviews from earlier buyers from 1st lot? Have they received their RedMi ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I may receive the redmi1 1s from the first sale in 2-3 days. added another one to the cart in today's sale. :bananana:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Bye Hatke or any other extension will not work, because the URL is dynamicallly generated by flipkart with random numbers. Only manual method of clicking will work. Buying using code/program will work only if you know Action URL of Bye Now button and name of URL parameters and values used. Not so easy. You can try these automatic methods, but don't rely on it. Rely on clicking on button, it will work if you do it fast. Else one will have to keep watch on how flipkart generates URL and parameters on few sales. I have not done r&d on it, but this may be reason why bye hatke will not work.
It did work for me.

Gaurav Bahl

Right off the assembly line

it worked for me even when i was using aircel 2g internet connection at work !

dud3rulz

A Silent Guardian
yes! i got one...expected on 12th sep (COD). accessories expected on 19th sep :D:D:D:D:D the funny thing is i couldn't do it using highspeed connection but shitty 3g mobile worked :D

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Sandynator ! you know what ? I HATE YOU !

But I love you .....muaaah..... :)) :razz:

It was my day bro... :grin:

Today morning in one astrology show the person told my lucky number is 2 & lucky colour red so I wore a red colour innerwear to boost my luck :p :wink:

Final result Red mi 1s in my cart at 2pm. :razz:

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
But I love you .....muaaah.....

It was my day bro...
Today morning in one astrology show the person told my lucky number is 2 & lucky colour red so I wore a red colour innerwear......
Final result Red mi 1s in my cart at 2pm.

so you did red color #2 ? :O

ratul

█████████████████
seeing the struggle in this thread, i feel really lucky, *www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-post2157133.html#post2157133
My friend informed me just half hour before sale as his internet connection went kaput, while i was out having lunch, and i reached office back just 2 mins before the sale, logged in his flipkart account as he had registered for the sale, and there was the counter saying just 13 seconds remaining (phew, just in time. :clap2::cloud9:), clicked Buy Now as it appeared, and after 5mins. of loading circle, it was successfully added to the cart.. :cool:

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
seeing the struggle in this thread, i feel really lucky, *www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-post2157133.html#post2157133
My friend informed me just half hour before sale as his internet connection went kaput, while i was out having lunch, and i reached office back just 2 mins before the sale, logged in his flipkart account as he had registered for the sale, and there was the counter saying just 13 seconds remaining (phew, just in time. :clap2::cloud9:), clicked Buy Now as it appeared, and after 5mins. of loading circle, it was successfully added to the cart.. :cool:

congrats... next time, I'll be trying from the app also..