The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

kaz

right here
Successfully sold off a spare Xolo Q1000 Opus @ 6k so now I'm trying to gets Redmi 1S. Any tips?? Is flipkart app useful?

Is it ok if I try to book from one single account from different locations. I'll be outdoors so will be on Flipkart APP & my sis in law will try from her off. PC.

please share your experiences. Timing of Flash sale is bit odd. :(

Don't try with the app :p
Website is the only hope

saswat23

Human Spambot
Received Mi Pistons today. Undoubtedly the best in its class, but not working with Nokia feature phones(My C3-00 and mom's Nokia 112) and my 2yr old Beetel phone. SM ES18 worked quite well with all the phones but Piston isnt. I think these Phones are not able to provide sufficient power to the earphones.
But it works if I keep pressing the Play/Pause button.
Also works absolutely fine with all smartphones.

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
Received Mi Pistons today. Undoubtedly the best in its class, but not working with Nokia feature phones(My C3-00 and mom's Nokia 112) and my 2yr old Beetel phone. SM ES18 worked quite well with all the phones but Piston isnt. I think these Phones are not able to provide sufficient power to the earphones.
But it works if I keep pressing the Play/Pause button.
Also works absolutely fine with all smartphones.

good for you bro...!! cheers....

saswat23

Human Spambot
Yup, I had ordered one for my friend and it is shipped today. Payment was made through Netbanking.
Another friend had ordered his Redmi via COD and its not yet shipped. Order is confirmed but not shipped yet.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Hey, those who have already bought Redmi, I'd really appreciate if they could add one to their cart tomorrow and provide my address (COD). I would be in the class at 2pm and won't be able to purchase. :(

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey, those who have already bought Redmi, I'd really appreciate if they could add one to their cart tomorrow and provide my address (COD). I would be in the class at 2pm and won't be able to purchase. :(

but isn't it one redmi per account buyer

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Xiaomi Tool for Xiaomi owners:

*forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-mi-3/orig-development/xiaomitool-win-unix-t2846622

Top Bottom