The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Phone got delivered to the home today afternoon. will tell the initial impressions later in the evening.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Phone got delivered to the home today afternoon. will tell the initial impressions later in the evening.

Dayum!!! I'm still waiting for mine..what was your expected delivery date?

Bengaluru gets privileged delivery coz the shipment starts from there :-D

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
was supposed to get it today, but got no call. On checking the order status, it shows phone not delivered due to no response from customer. -_-
how am i supposed to contact them now?

- - - Updated - - -

called flipkart CC 1800-420-1111 (found this by googling)
They have arranged for delivery tomorrow :D

setanjan123

In the zone
Finally got my Redmi 1s. Seems to be nice. Hope I didn't make a mistake by buying it. Didn't like the moto e that much. Ram management is an issue though. Let's see if rooting helps. Not gonna root it just now though

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
those who received Redmi by which courier service?

mine is Delhivery Prepaid

will receive it through ekart

- - - Updated - - -

Finally got my Redmi 1s. Seems to be nice. Hope I didn't make a mistake by buying it. Didn't like the moto e that much. Ram management is an issue though. Let's see if rooting helps. Not gonna root it just now though
I'll root it tomorrow itself for titanium backup, greenify and flashing roms/zips

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
May get it today. Expected delivery date is 12th.

Anyone tried calling functionality ? How is the network reception for data as well as calls?
Call Quality?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Received Redmi yesterday. Papa will be using it. Any suggestions of any sort?

Received mine too yesterday @11 a.m while I was in office...FK didn't send me sms or updated tracking online :duh2:
I also bought this for my Dad :)

The box is tough and is better than other brands packaging boxes....just knock it to see how tough it is (kevlar) ;)

Display is brilliant though not better than Super LCD 2 for viewing angles but still good to see
UI is smooth and fast till now (lets see how it progresses day by day)
Camera quality is excellent thanks to BSI sensor & f2.2..front camera is also good and can be used for video calling in skype etc
Loud speaker is not impressive as my bros Xperia M has better speaker output

but what more u can expect from a 6k phone.

much satisfied with price I paid....paisa vasool phone

Q1: Did u guys get any software update notification?
Q2: what is the use of two silver stickers that came with scratchguard? (u can also see them in the diagram last one)?
Q3: the outer packaging says "user manual" but I haven't got any? do you
Q4: specs say MSM8228 but cpu-z says MSM8226 and same in hardware-info tool?

Top Bottom