The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

kapiljhajhria

Broken In
I just received mi3.I want to know how to transfer files from over to the phone. I installed mi3 manager and I am using Windows xp. Even after installing the manager I'm not able to enable mass storage. I went into the storage option in settings but the USB storage is like "already pressed". I haven't updated as I am on 3g right now.
I don't think mass storage is possible for internal memory. Wait i am sure mass storage is not possible for internal memory.
Before you say that you had phone which was able to mount internal storage as mass memory. Its not possible. Those phones have two partition. One acts like internal and one acts as external. The other one has no system files that's y they have mass storage mode. Mi3 doesn't have two partition so only MTP mode. (As far as i know it has only one partition. But if it has two only then mass storage mode is possible)

Head Banger

Journeyman
from gsmarena review
The Xiaomi Mi 3 is aiming at the proper flagship territory and it's facing some pretty serious rivals when it comes to audio reproduction qualities. The smartphone will have to prove itself against the likes of Samsung Galaxy S5 and, more notably, the HTC One (M8).
Unfortunately, the Mi 3 just doesn't have the skills to be anywhere near the level required to fight it out for the best music player around. Its performance with an active external amplifier was a mixed bag, combining below-par volume levels with disappointingly high stereo crosstalk and distortion levels and less than stellar frequency response. The other readings were good, but they weren't enough to salvage more than a mediocre performance.

I hope they fix the sound quality with software update otherwise, it would be waste of good hardware.

kapiljhajhria

Broken In
from gsmarena review

I hope they fix the sound quality with software update otherwise, it would be waste of good hardware.
Don't trust these review or news blindly. I have seen on more then one occasions of them spreading false news. I gave them tip and they still modified and gave false news. Almost all tech sites followed that path. Only one tech site published the true story. Its all paid. They take money from big companies and favor their phones.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
No method works to get the audio during calls. I guess I'll have to go for replacement.:mad:

this is most probably a hardware issue and i have seen this as one of the major complaints people have posted on flipkart reviews , xiaomi facebook page etc..get it replaced

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
I think the phone touchscreen behaves weird when you plug it in, depending on the power source; it's fine when I'm using from my home, but yesterday while traveling I plugged into the outlet in train and tried to use it, screen wasn't even responding, funny thing is I plugged in my friends phone, a Lenovo one! And his too didn't respond! (phone was fine when you disconnected it)

Top Bottom