The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

kapiljhajhria

Broken In
I think the phone touchscreen behaves weird when you plug it in, depending on the power source; it's fine when I'm using from my home, but yesterday while traveling I plugged into the outlet in train and tried to use it, screen wasn't even responding, funny thing is I plugged in my friends phone, a Lenovo one! And his too didn't respond! (phone was fine when you disconnected it)
Most of the smartphone behave that way. My galaxy s3, my sister's grand duos and my mom's galaxy s duos. All when plugged into unreliable power sources, their screen becomes unresponsive or phone starts registering touches by itself. All over the screen. Normally this happens after phone reaches 100% and u still use unreliable power source. But sometimes power source is so unstable that it happens as soon as you plug it in.
Other reasons are bad battery, bad charger, power source (u already know), bad charging port basically anything that is power related.

E

emailvarunchandak

Most of the smartphone behave that way. My galaxy s3, my sister's grand duos and my mom's galaxy s duos. All when plugged into unreliable power sources, their screen becomes unresponsive or phone starts registering touches by itself. All over the screen. Normally this happens after phone reaches 100% and u still use unreliable power source. But sometimes power source is so unstable that it happens as soon as you plug it in.
Other reasons are bad battery, bad charger, power source (u already know), bad charging port basically anything that is power related.
no... its the grounding issue...

kapiljhajhria

Broken In
no... its the grounding issue...
Grounding = related to power. And how do you explain one phone working perfectly well and other not using same power source or it only cause problem after full charge.(overcharging)
Or how the same power outlet becomes okay if you change your charger or accessories.

Grounding can also lead to it but grounding is not the only thing that causes this problem. Some people face it even when they are not charging their phone.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
On Rom 18 it does happen but to negligible extent that too with the keypad not registering keypresses once or twice.Maybe my typing errors who knows!Now my power lines are very clean and separate with insulation and proper grounding since I connect my power conditioner to that outlet for my stereo. With the powerbank Mi10400 its non existent. But I heard an unreliable power bank damages the battery,the Mi 100 is a good design,its designed by Texas Instruments and the Cell is ether by Samsung or LG!!! I received mine today awesome finish and super cool looking !

Mi 10400 received it today!

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140818_195306_HDR_zpsdd971136.jpg

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140818_195533_zps98ea5d73.jpg

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140818_195455_zpsbb9e65fc.jpg

kaz

right here
Engineers will never stop copying and pasting :p
Flipkart mail now says:
Steps to buy your phone:
Go to Mi 3 page at 2 pm and click on BUY button.
Your Mi 3 will be added to your cart.
After adding it to cart, you will have until 11:59 PM on Aug 13 to complete your order.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Planning to buy one for my friend today ,hoping to nail it !!

Seems droidvpn's server IP is banned here ,at least one of the server ,is
BTW someone has made a chrome extension to automate the whole process if buying from flipkart .I'm yet to get my hands on it

E

emailvarunchandak

Planning to buy one for my friend today ,hoping to nail it !!

Seems droidvpn's server IP is banned here ,at least one of the server ,is
BTW someone has made a chrome extension to automate the whole process if buying from flipkart .I'm yet to get my hands on it
remember that its only 1 ph per user account...

Top Bottom