The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

rdx_halo

In the zone
On 12.08.2014 got one for me.:)
Today got one for my friend.:-D

Yeah its not so difficult. I managed to get mine booked on 12.8.14.
To OP > Just remember to log in 2 hrs before sale.
> Open the Mi3 Page and wait for the clock to count down.
> As soon as the clock sticks 0, [buy now] button will appear, click it rightaway
> Now the most important part, waiting ... you have to wait 1-2 mins beofre taken to order page. I think most people here makes the mistake of clicking the refresh button or move away from the page.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yeah its not so difficult. I managed to get mine booked on 12.8.14.
To OP > Just remember to log in 2 hrs before sale.
> Open the Mi3 Page and wait for the clock to count down.
> As soon as the clock sticks 0, [buy now] button will appear, click it rightaway
> Now the most important part, waiting ... you have to wait 1-2 mins beofre taken to order page. I think most people here makes the mistake of clicking the refresh button or move away from the page.
what if logged in 30minutes or 1hrs before?

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
You don't have to login two hours before as they say , for me i was already logged in as I haven't logged out from previous sessions ,
What i did was , I got into flipkart at 1:57pm, then at 30sec before the end of countdown, refreshed the page, clicked buy now right when it appeared ,and then wait for flipkart to show confirmation message ,that was it.I might have been just lucky who knows !
And I have flipkart first subscription, not sure whether that helped !

rish1

Cyborg Agent
zauba still doesnt show any new imports this could mean they only sold 10000-12000 units last time instead of 20000 they advertised

rdx_halo

In the zone
zauba still doesnt show any new imports this could mean they only sold 10000-12000 units last time instead of 20000 they advertised

Yes Indeed, It seems that zauba has not updated their inventory. But the phone does have tremendous demands. I have seen it.

rdx_halo

In the zone
Just read the comments. Its a epidemic. 20,000 Xiaomi Mi3 units sold out in seconds in Flipkart's fifth round of sales - Tech2

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yes Indeed, It seems that zauba has not updated their inventory. But the phone does have tremendous demands. I have seen it.

Absolutely and that's the FK and Xiaomi strategy to release in small units and sell in Flash
so nothing left in stock :twisted:

otherwise it would have been sold in Amazon.in,Snapdeal also :wink:

Top Bottom