The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
How's the cover? Does it add to the weight and bulk much? And does it cover the mic near the camera? And how is the screen guard!
It's almost 3weeks since I ordered that Nillkin from China, wonder where in the world that is :/

rdx_halo

In the zone
How's the cover? Does it add to the weight and bulk much? And does it cover the mic near the camera? And how is the screen guard!
It's almost 3weeks since I ordered that Nillkin from China, wonder where in the world that is :/

Is this the Nilkin cover you ordered ? Buy Nillkin Frosted Hard Back Case Cover for Xiaomi M3 Mi3 + Screenguard - RED Online at Low Price in India | Nillkin Frosted Hard Back Case Cover for Xiaomi M3 Mi3 + Screenguard - RED Reviews & Ratings - Amazon.in

Isn't the price is high ?

- - - Updated - - -

Please suggest some good covers for Xiaomi Mi3 . Should I use flip or back ?

Assassini

Broken In
Xiaomi flipcover is good too.I ordered it from eBay from allphoneunlocker at rs.699.still it's a good deal IMO. God knows when flipkart gonna start selling those. The way it folds into stand is handy too. Aluminum brush finish feels premium.

Last edited:

rdx_halo

In the zone
Xiaomi flipcover is good too.I ordered it from eBay from allphoneunlocker at rs.699.still it's a good deal IMO. God knows when flipkart gonna start selling those. The way it folds into stand is handy too. Aluminum brush finish feels premium.

Assassini Please give me the link. Merci.

- - - Updated - - -

i got my Pudini flip cover and have to say its really good!!!
all thanks to [MENTION=128761]sushovan[/MENTION]

Pudini flip cover ? Which one please give me the link guys.

E

emailvarunchandak

not at all... the cover i ordered gives more premium feel of rubber.... superb quality.

E

emailvarunchandak

Is this the Nilkin cover you ordered ? Buy Nillkin Frosted Hard Back Case Cover for Xiaomi M3 Mi3 + Screenguard - RED Online at Low Price in India | Nillkin Frosted Hard Back Case Cover for Xiaomi M3 Mi3 + Screenguard - RED Reviews & Ratings - Amazon.in

Isn't the price is high ?

- - - Updated - - -

Please suggest some good covers for Xiaomi Mi3 . Should I use flip or back ?
i ordered from flip kart for 750 bucks.... this included a back cover and a screen guard.. go for it... 1 teer se 2 shikaar...

Assassini

Broken In
[MENTION=148475]rdx_halo[/MENTION] Xiaomi flip cover Xiaomi Mi3 Flip Leather Stand Protective Cover Case - Original | eBay Mobile

croma

Broken In
Is it okay to swap sim cards frequently ?I bought mi3 this Tuesday n will hopefully receive it by next Tuesday. I am having 2 regular sims on my 2 phones-galaxy s and wave 2.I use one for internet and the other for calling etc.My galaxy s is dead so I could only use my wave 2 as 3g WiFi hotspot. But the 3g speed has a limit of around 3.2mbps on my wave 2 and I get around 10-11mbps when I put my sim on a xperia J.I heard that there is some difficulty in inserting the sim in mi3,so wanted to know whether it is okay to swap sims every 2-3 days.

E

emailvarunchandak

Is it okay to swap sim cards frequently ?I bought mi3 this Tuesday n will hopefully receive it by next Tuesday. I am having 2 regular sims on my 2 phones-galaxy s and wave 2.I use one for internet and the other for calling etc.My galaxy s is dead so I could only use my wave 2 as 3g WiFi hotspot. But the 3g speed has a limit of around 3.2mbps on my wave 2 and I get around 10-11mbps when I put my sim on a xperia J.I heard that there is some difficulty in inserting the sim in mi3,so wanted to know whether it is okay to swap sims every 2-3 days.
it is okay.. but ur sim card tray will get loose and to repair it u need to go to service centre who might cost u around 5 bucks...

why don't u buy a cheap nokia 101 for calling etc... no headache for changing....

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman
A weekend project for Xiaomi users
You can do so many things with your Xiaomi Mi 3 smartphone – enjoy Full HD videos on the 5″ IPS display, take a wonderful 13MP pictures with its camera, play the latest 3D games hassle-free courtesy of the Snapdragon 800 chipset, or listen unlimited music via the Baidu Online Music Service.

*cdn.gsmarena.com/pics/14/08/xiaomi-mi-3-bus/gsmarena_001.jpg​

But it is surely not such a good idea to throw your beautiful Xiaomi Mi 3 covered in polycarbonate shell and Gorilla Glass 3 under a bus. Someone did this and the result isn’t peachy.

If you can’t take smartphone violence, then skip the video below.

[YOUTUBE]4CT9wDO1gvQ[/YOUTUBE]​

So, if you own a Xiaomi Mi 3 just don’t throw it under a bus, a car or a truck. It won’t survive in a lake either, nor will live after a close encounter with a hammer, bullet or whatever you can think. Blender is not an option, too. It’s better to enjoy it the way it was meant to be used.

Our Xiaomi Mi 3 review has already entered the final stages and will pop up on our homepage later today. Hopefully it will make up for this violent video.

(Source)

The good in all this was that GSMArena are finally going to review this

EDIT: Here is the review, Xiaomi Mi 3 review: Chinese champion

But there's some bad news for audiophiles like [MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION]

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Al right fellas got the NIllkin tempered glass after about 22 days,since ordering here goes the pics
*i.imgur.com/rnonOye.jpg *i.imgur.com/skmLYkP.jpg
THIS SMALL ONE IS THE COVER FOR CAMERA ,i almost threw it away, couldnt put the first one properly and the second one is slightly misaligned,but it covers the necessary part anyway
*i.imgur.com/jnH9024.jpg
*i.imgur.com/9qTtKKz.jpg *i.imgur.com/lU13lyN.jpg

Just follow the instructions , you can find some on youtube, pretty easy

croma

Broken In
I just received mi3.I want to know how to transfer files from over to the phone. I installed mi3 manager and I am using Windows xp. Even after installing the manager I'm not able to enable mass storage. I went into the storage option in settings but the USB storage is like "already pressed". I haven't updated as I am on 3g right now.

Top Bottom