The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

bgeing

Broken In
Any1 knows 'speed-dialing' function in mi3 !? (in dialpad, touch a number to call a specific person).
I dont find one :-x
I think it doesnt have it.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Any1 knows 'speed-dialing' function in mi3 !? (in dialpad, touch a number to call a specific person).
I dont find one :-x
I think it doesnt have it.
It doesn't ,I guess try making shortcut to specific contacts on to your home screen that could help

KayKashyap

Journeyman
Guys i really one final opinion for this.. shall i buy this?

Xiaomi PISTON2 Gold Headphone Headset Original V2 0 Piston Gold | eBay

with a coupon it's avail for 1440/-

what shall i do? :D

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys i really one final opinion for this.. shall i buy this?

Xiaomi PISTON2 Gold Headphone Headset Original V2 0 Piston Gold | eBay

with a coupon it's avail for 1440/-

what shall i do? :D

just a suggestion there are many fake piston 2 products are available

- - - Updated - - -

My suggestion is count the heads who wants piston 2 and do a bulk purchase in xiaomiworld [trustable]

SunE

Professional Newbie
Hey now I understand why so many people are angry about the buying situation. I tried to buy one for my uncle today. Had the page opened long beforehand. Even refreshed it a couple of times to make sure it was still there :p When the counter hit zero I instantly clicked on the Buy Now button that appeared and boom it said it was out of stock. I mean it wasn't even a full second of time. I don't know how people are managing to buy this. I'm glad I bought it with my priority pass.

E

emailvarunchandak

Hey now I understand why so many people are angry about the buying situation. I tried to buy one for my uncle today. Had the page opened long beforehand. Even refreshed it a couple of times to make sure it was still there :p When the counter hit zero I instantly clicked on the Buy Now button that appeared and boom it said it was out of stock. I mean it wasn't even a full second of time. I don't know how people are managing to buy this. I'm glad I bought it with my priority pass.

same thing as above... but I ordered one for my cousin... :D

SunE

Professional Newbie
same thing as above... but I ordered one for my cousin... :D

When did you order for your cousin? Last week?
BTW Redmi 1S is priced at Rs.5999 making it the best phone to buy below 10k. Once again awesome pricing. Let's hope they give priority passes for this one too so that I can buy one for my mom :p

I ordered MI3 today and chose Cash on Delivery. I said yes to confirm cash on delivery to the computer call. In the "order details" it is in the
approval stage and says "your order has been placed" and "seller yet to confirm" is not checked.
Now I want to know if my order can still get cancelled or there is 100% surity that i will receive it. Is COD given last concern.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I ordered MI3 today and chose Cash on Delivery. I said yes to confirm cash on delivery to the computer call. In the "order details" it is in the
approval stage and says "your order has been placed" and "seller yet to confirm" is not checked.
Now I want to know if my order can still get cancelled or there is 100% surity that i will receive it. Is COD given last concern.
Nope...

Bhargav

In the zone

i also ordered as COD and it shows me that 'Your item has been packed' u shd not worry dude 20,000 are alot of items to pack and confirm and update on net

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

Yeah same situation here.. My friend wanted to buy.. but couldn't. Anyway are the people changing their clock and buying it before ? I tried that it didnt change !!

E

emailvarunchandak

When did you order for your cousin? Last week?
BTW Redmi 1S is priced at Rs.5999 making it the best phone to buy below 10k. Once again awesome pricing. Let's hope they give priority passes for this one too so that I can buy one for my mom :p

bought today bro...

My "Mi3 buying story" is quite interesting as I hardly followed any of the instructions to increase/confirm your chances of buying it.
I did register though ;-)

Top Bottom