The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Redmi 1s to probably be announced tomorrow as per the teaser on facebook

- - - Updated - - -

So who all are planing to buy this?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Mi 10400 takes exactly 5hrs and 20 mins to charge from 0% to 100% using the Mi3 default charger. The Mi10400 charges the fone from 1% to 100% in 1 hr 50 mins. I believe the Mi 10400 can charge the Mi3 3 complete 100% charges with still some juice left

elafanto

Journeyman
Mi 10400 takes exactly 5hrs and 20 mins to charge from 0% to 100% using the Mi3 default charger. The Mi10400 charges the fone from 1% to 100% in 1 hr 50 mins. I believe the Mi 10400 can charge the Mi3 3 complete 100% charges with still some juice left

It will Charge 3 cycle of Mi3 and still with some juice

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
It has 4 white lights. A single 100% charge diminished only one white light with 3 more to go. Its an amazing pack,charges my HoldX and Samsung Galaxy tab too.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
The best thing is if you surf with your phone or game for 4 hrs at a stretch on weekends, then there's nothing like it! Lazying on bed and addictive at its best without worrying about the battery getting depleted,apart from those long flight movie watching and roadtrippin' .

E

emailvarunchandak

The best thing is if you surf with your phone or game for 4 hrs at a stretch on weekends, then there's nothing like it! Lazying on bed and addictive at its best without worrying about the battery getting depleted,apart from those long flight movie watching and roadtrippin' .
what a lazy ass...

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
got a nillkin frosted case for mine @520 sadly its blocking the mic near camera, ill probably have to drill one !!!, the aluminium case turned out to be slippery!

its original ,just verified it on nillkin website!
[MENTION=165219]emailvarunchandak[/MENTION] does this affect the noise cancelation or audio in anyway ?

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If your mic next to the flash and on top is covered then of course noise cancelation is compromised.

- - - Updated - - -

Maniacstore selling Redmi1s Rs 12490 and RedMi Note Rs 14490 !!!

Top Bottom