The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

rish1

Cyborg Agent
now people will be selling mi3 for 20,000-23000 rs on ebay and olx due to shortage...

they buy at 14k use 1 month get bored and sell it off for 20,000 .. what a dream for them.. resellers on cloud 9 going :bananana::bananana::bananana::bananana::bananana::bananana:

amjath

Human Spambot
Mi Fans rejoice.... :bananana::bananana::bananana:

“The next few things that we will be launching are Mi 4, our flagship product; Mi pad, which is a tablet and Mi Band, a health band. Mi 4 will come to India towards the end of the year, post-Diwali in all likelihood,” Manu Kumar Jain, Xiaomi’s India head of operations, told IANS in an interview

Mi4 thats a smart move then, i will take back my word :D

many people on Youtube are regretting buying Mi3 thinking its a discontinued product. I am sure support and development will continue, and Xiomi will probably start selling it again... Last thing one would want is the Service Center ppl saying "sorry cant repair its discontinued". happened with our Samsung PICTURE TUBE TV and my Samsung Galaxy Ace.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
i don't think they will bring back Mi3 simple reason i think that the SD800/sd 801 chip used in Mi3 might have been discontinued , and the left stock of those chips will go to Service centers in case phones need replacements .. they will directly bring Mi4 for 17,000 rs by the year end..

Last edited:

SunE

Professional Newbie
Even I registered for 1s and might buy it on the 1st for my mom. If she doesn't like it, I'll keep it as a backup phone for myself :p

joyceanblue

Broken In
does the flipkart invoice come with phone serial number? i am planning to buy one from someone who managed to buy from flipkart. just want to make sure i am not getting a lemon.

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
guys can anyone help ?? Which phone should I buy ???

Xiaomi Redmi 1S ro Xolo q1010i ?????

- - - Updated - - -

does the flipkart invoice come with phone serial number? i am planning to buy one from someone who managed to buy from flipkart. just want to make sure i am not getting a lemon.

this is my bill:

imgur: the simple image sharer

_prabhat

Journeyman
I am going to try for my younger brother redmi 1s. Hope I get it. For myself, after Diwali or next year, either MI4 or One plus One.

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
I am going to try for my younger brother redmi 1s. Hope I get it. For myself, after Diwali or next year, either MI4 or One plus One.

no NFC in mi 4

- - - Updated - - -

got a nillkin frosted case for mine @520 sadly its blocking the mic near camera, ill probably have to drill one !!!, the aluminium case turned out to be slippery!

its original ,just verified it on nillkin website!
[MENTION=165219]emailvarunchandak[/MENTION] does this affect the noise cancelation or audio in anyway ?

i think so.... i also have to drill it.... :(

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
Well ,does anyone use NFC?
What are it's uses anyway?

metro cards, bank transactions, business cards transfer, etc..... it is widely used in various parts of world... i had recently been to south korea and noticed that NFC is used extensively.... might be India will be NFC enabled in a year or so.....

croma

Broken In
Guys I tried to connect an 8 GB pen drive to my mi3 using an otg cable.But the phone was showing "damaged USB" error.It was in NTFS format at that time.I then formatted it to fat 32 and copied a movie into it and again connected it .This time it recognized the pen drive but I didn't know how to access the file inside the pen drive so I removed and inserted it again.And like earlier it is showing damaged USB error.I tried installing total commander and USB plug in.Don't have another pen drive with me to try with. Anyone else faced the same problem?

Top Bottom