The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If anybody wants to sell one I'm ready to buy it! Used the Chrome extension et all to buy the Mi3 but alas.....ha ha ha not lucky again

Last edited:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
How's your battery life fellas ? Now that people have been using it for a while the battery must have been optimised now,I managed to drain the phone to 6% in 9 hours ,with 7 hours screen on time ,3g only(used WiFi like may be 5-10min), WhatsApp, browsing through UCbrowser , mail and around 20 min call
In short AWESOME

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
How's your battery life fellas ? Now that people have been using it for a while the battery must have been optimised now,I managed to drain the phone to 6% in 9 hours ,with 7 hours screen on time ,3g only(used WiFi like may be 5-10min), WhatsApp, browsing through UCbrowser , mail and around 20 min call
In short AWESOME

That seems really optimized.Kudos to Xiaomi, is there any other phone that gives 7 hours on screen time on a single charge ?

rdx_halo

In the zone
I get along almost 24 hrs without charging, 1 hr gaming, 5 hrs wifi, 2 hrs 3g, calling 1 hr.
It has a really strong battery.

bgeing

Broken In
I have charged day before yesterday evening, still having 21% remaining. due to busy schedule not much things done in mob. did around 2-3hrs of gaming, 2-3hrs calling, half hr cam, photo, msg, etc. and screen on time is 6hr 45min. battery seems doing very good :mario-run:.
Its taking around 6hrs to charge connecting to pc usb port. hope its same for all?

E

emailvarunchandak

Here's the video when I ordered for my friend..

Live Purchase of Xiaomi Mi3 on Flipkart - YouTube

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
That seems really optimized.Kudos to Xiaomi, is there any other phone that gives 7 hours on screen time on a single charge ?

OpO,I guess,the thing is i still believe this system can be optimised further ,CM development is moving ahead ,hope they fix the sensors ,then it will be awesome

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
CEX(COMPLETE ENTERTAINMENT EXCHANGE) *in.webuy.com/ UK Company has a shop in mangalore, they are selling MI3 for 15k, is it trustable?

amjath

Human Spambot
CEX(COMPLETE ENTERTAINMENT EXCHANGE) *in.webuy.com/ UK Company has a shop in mangalore, they are selling MI3 for 15k, is it trustable?

they is a store in Phoenix market city chennai, they sell only second hand devices

- - - Updated - - -

with one year warranty

E

emailvarunchandak

they is a store in Phoenix market city chennai, they sell only second hand devices

- - - Updated - - -

with one year warranty

Xiaomi Mi 3 is available on eBay Quikr and on OLX through resellers - Tech News | Latest Technology News

Top Bottom