The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

sushovan

In the zone
I guess he bought from here Original Xiaomi Brand Power Bank 10400mAh World Best Power Bank With Free TPU | eBay

at this moment its much better buy than $hitkart.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
[MENTION=142364]elafanto[/MENTION] [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] [MENTION=128761]sushovan[/MENTION] Nah , I got it from Flipkart.

Mi 10400 Power Bank - Buy Mi 10400 Power Bank Online at best price in India: Flipkart.com

- - - Updated - - -

okay... i have finally achieved an antutu score of 30K+ on my Xiaomi Mi3..

Antutu Benchmark

Your Antutu link is returning a Chinese Script!

On a side note guys all of us who own the Mi3 why don't we put up our Antutu Quadrant and 3D Mark Unlimited scores. I think its a great idea. Though synthetics doesn't hold much but for the little it does.

Last edited:

Assassini

Broken In
Hello all! I was lucky enough to get mi3 last week. I've noticed something that someone here had. I think that my phone 'so top is brighter than bottom. Is it OK or should I go for replacement?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
The kind of excact copy fakes you get from eBay,more so with Mi stuff I would rather stay with Flipkart for just a Rs Pizza difference after the SBI discount. If not in a hurry I would ask people to wait for Mi to launch officially. Waiting for the Pistons. Hope they are available soon.

It is with All Mi3, no need to worry

Its not the same for all Mi3s. I han't faced such an issue. If the difference is too much,he should go for a replacement as another member in the forum did.

E

emailvarunchandak

The kind of excact copy fakes you get from eBay,more so with Mi stuff I would rather stay with Flipkart for just a Rs Pizza difference after the SBI discount. If not in a hurry I would ask people to wait for Mi to launch officially. Waiting for the Pistons. Hope they are available soon.

Its not the same for all Mi3s. I han't faced such an issue. If the difference is too much,he should go for a replacement as another member in the forum did.
even i haven't faced the brightness issue. my device is from the first sale.

Assassini

Broken In
The issue isn't much . Wouldn't have noticed it if someone here hadn't reported. So what should I do?
Or maybe I'm being too skeptical of phone.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
even i haven't faced the brightness issue. my device is from the first sale.

Run LCD test. Download Antutu or others which has LCD test screens. Or get a white background wallpaper,Get the brightness to maximum and check if the brightness issue persists. Use the fone with less than 25% brightness for the first 7 days and check if the issues persists ask for a replacement. If you see on a certain scenario that the screen is appearing dark below turn around the fone with auto rotation to check if the orientation shifts the darkness or keeps it there. If it stays there change the fone. 3 Steps try them out first before going for a replacement.

E

emailvarunchandak

Run LCD test. Download Antutu or others which has LCD test screens. Or get a white background wallpaper,Get the brightness to maximum and check if the brightness issue persists. Use the fone with less than 25% brightness for the first 7 days and check if the issues persists ask for a replacement. If you see on a certain scenario that the screen is appearing dark below turn around the fone with auto rotation to check if the orientation shifts the darkness or keeps it there. If it stays there change the fone. 3 Steps try them out first before going for a replacement.
i think its not me who's facing the issue :p

Assassini

Broken In
Everything seems to be fine. I checked my friend mi3 . both were similar in brightness regards.The antutu is also fine with lcd test. The little more brightness is just in about 2 mm of the top. Rest is quite uniform.

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=142364]elafanto[/MENTION] [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] [MENTION=128761]sushovan[/MENTION] Nah , I got it from Flipkart.

Mi 10400 Power Bank - Buy Mi 10400 Power Bank Online at best price in India: Flipkart.com

why not this,
Mi 10400 mAh Power Bank - Mi: Flipkart.com
what about the above

rdx_halo

In the zone

I think a lot of sets has this problem. Look here one of the cons listed by Trusted Reviews - The Latest Technology News and Reviews is Inconsistent screen backlight.

Here is the link > Xiaomi Mi3 review | Mobile Phones

The one issue we have is something often seen in screens where QA isn’t water-tight – panel uniformity. Down at the bottom of the display there’s a greyer/darker area that’s not as well-served by the Xiaomi Mi3’s backlight LEDs, and there's a short brighter strip up at the top where those LEDs sit. However, the effect is fairly minor, and only something nit-pickers will notice. It’s just not perfect.
Read more at Xiaomi Mi3: Screen, Software and Performance

The Incinerator

Human Spambot

Ha ha ha, I misquoted. I think we two are the lucky ones off the first sale!

why not this,
Mi 10400 mAh Power Bank - Mi: Flipkart.com
what about the above

God knows when they will start selling them,I travel a lot between cities and states because of my nature of business,hence couldn't wait.The Mi is great regarding battery back up but the Xperia S and S920 are horrible. I'll get rid of the two soon and get an OPO when they launch here.

bgeing

Broken In
Thanks, perhaps its same in every case.

one more q? I'm not able to copy any files to my mi3 from computer thru USB connection. :confused: I've already installed their suite, converted language to english by replacing files, browsing/using PCs net on mob but cant able to paste any files (for time being copied from pendrive thru OTG) and not yet updated to 23, still i'm in 16 :cool:.

Bump!
pl ans somebody.

Top Bottom