The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

rdx_halo

In the zone
From Wall Street Journal.

Arrival of Chinese Phone Brands Sets Stage for Price War in India - WSJ

A very good observation :
Chinese handset companies will also need to build service centers. Indian consumers use their phones for a longer period than their global peers. Any new brands that can't fix broken phones are likely to get a bad reputation.

amjath

Human Spambot
When I was traveling back home in public transport, I saw a guy using xiaomi mi3. He uses the phone with bar code tag on the top of the device. I think it can be removed right, it spoils the look of the phone, it makes him douche

E

emailvarunchandak

When I was traveling back home in public transport, I saw a guy using xiaomi mi3. He uses the phone with bar code tag on the top of the device. I think it can be removed right, it spoils the look of the phone, it makes him douche
it has to be removed... and the white one is to be pasted on the warranty card...

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Use your phone, via flipkart app that's better I think, add the item to your wishlist and then go to the page straight, anyway I bought on the first sale using the above mentioned way, when the site wasn't optimized so can't comment much

Btw, how does not removing a sticker makes someone douche? Do you even know what it means!! [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION]

E

emailvarunchandak

Use your phone, via flipkart app that's better I think, add the item to your wishlist and then go to the page straight, anyway I bought on the first sale using the above mentioned way, when the site wasn't optimized so can't comment much

Btw, how does not removing a sticker makes someone douche? Do you even know what it means!! [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION]
inappropriate use of the slang at inappropriate place...

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
I wonder, how fast today's sale finished!! People are talking about less than a second!!
And I find some have ended up with more than 1 units!!

E

emailvarunchandak

successfully ordered another Xiaomi Mi3 (Black Version) today..... flipkart have improved significantly from last times...

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder, how fast today's sale finished!! People are talking about less than a second!!

when I clicked on Buy Now, i had to wait for a min for the item to get added to cart... after that when I clicked on Proceed to Payment, I had to wait another 1.5 minutes to select the Cash On Delivery option...

rdx_halo

In the zone
successfully ordered another Xiaomi Mi3 (Black Version) today..... flipkart have improved significantly from last times...

- - - Updated - - -

when I clicked on Buy Now, i had to wait for a min for the item to get added to cart... after that when I clicked on Proceed to Payment, I had to wait another 1.5 minutes to select the Cash On Delivery option...

He he, I have one In my cart, still in doubt should I go or not, I have till tomorrow 12 pm to decide :-D
BTW SBI card users are getting 10% off that means Xiaomi Mi3 is 12600/-

E

emailvarunchandak

He he, I have one In my cart, still in doubt should I go or not, I have till tomorrow 12 pm to decide :-D
BTW SBI card users are getting 10% off that means Xiaomi Mi3 is 12600/-

if you donot want to buy then lemme know one of my fren wants to buy.. dunno if i can post my email or ph number here..

rdx_halo

In the zone
2014-08-12_143107.jpg

Next Sale is On 19th Aug.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Tried but could'nt order, 2:00 pm, pressed buy now....Outta Stock message!!!! Logged in from phone and Computer with three browsers! Fail!

E

emailvarunchandak

Check your order, under the product name it's usually listed metallic grey, see whether that is there, or something else

nothing written... thats y... anyways. who cares abt the color... m not a racist :p ;)

P

paroh

What thats means??? Are user able to buy more than one unit of mi 3

abracadabra

Journeyman
care to check your order detail @emai;varunchandak, MI is only selling metallic grey for now, Its dumping the old chinese ones they couldnt sell in their country, as they got the other chip!

rdx_halo

In the zone
care to check your order detail @emai;varunchandak, MI is only selling metallic grey for now, Its dumping the old chinese ones they couldnt sell in their country, as they got the other chip!

What other chip ? Why are you talking about vague things ? Any sources ?

- - - Updated - - -

What should I do ?

*s25.postimg.org/iu3mrndjz/140511_xiaomi_mi_3_comparison_nexus_5_galaxy_s5.jpg
[/url]

Top Bottom