The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
nope, its the good old fashioned mini sim. perfect for those like me who were craving for a worthy upgrade for years :mrgreen:

[STRIKE]Mini sim as in the same one as in Xperia M? Sorry for asking this :| [/STRIKE]
Ah,well now do I get a mini sim? My mom's sim card is a micro sim
Getting this for my mom this tuesday or so...

Minion

Conversation Architect
[STRIKE]Mini sim as in the same one as in Xperia M? Sorry for asking this :| [/STRIKE]
Ah,well now do I get a mini sim? My mom's sim card is a micro sim
Getting this for my mom this tuesday or so...

Mi3 comes with adapter so no issue.

ashs1

Padawan
There is no news on local market launch.. But, you can expect Flipkart.com to be its exclusive seller atleast for next 6-12 months.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
NO mi 3 do not have any adapter..

i doubt they will sell it locally..i dont think they are making big profits here..though hugo barrera has mentioned that they plan to invest in INdia heavily..
and YEs this phone takes around 4 hours to charge, it does charge a bit faster intially but then slows down and it drains fast with 3g also..yesterday i went whole day on 2g ,but today im going exclusively on 3g network will post my screen caps later

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Whats the output of the charger?
Might be the reason why it takes so long to charge...

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys.. After all the time I spend posting about good things about mi3 damn
my phone might be having problem with screen the backlight is decreased towards bottom.... That is on white background top to mid is brighter than the bottom Portion of screen will update with screen shots when I'm home, it's a slight decrease.. I thought it might have been an effect and but today checked with a white background :(

doom2010

Journeyman
Still 4hours.....I need to keep this in mind while I suggest Mi3 to someone :p

and YEs this phone takes around 4 hours to charge, it does charge a bit faster intially but then slows down and it drains fast with 3g also..yesterday i went whole day on 2g ,but today im going exclusively on 3g network will post my screen caps later

Guys it take 2 and 1/2 hours for me from 0 to 100 percent.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
hmm.. bottom is a slightly dimmer i think there is a very minute backlight bleed on top which makes it appear brighter its apparent if you look carefully only...i dont have my camera with me..trying to take the pic in a pitch black room with my old SL doesnt help much..its not apparent on normal use..but if you load a whole white page , for example the settings page you tend to notice it..
if you make it whole black the bottom area is darker compared to top

im not really sure whether i should pursure this .. everything else is fine for me

E

emailvarunchandak

hmm.. bottom is a slightly dimmer i think there is a very minute backlight bleed on top which makes it appear brighter its apparent if you look carefully only...i dont have my camera with..trying to take the pic in a pitch black room with my old SL doesnt help much..its not apparent on normal use..but if you take whole white page , for example the settings page you tend to notice it..

im not really sure whether i should pursure this .. everything else is fine for me
take a screenshot and check...

E

emailvarunchandak

*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/28/zehu3e8u.jpg

m facing a weird issue here.. i am unable to share images on WhatsApp... as soon as i go in gallery, these thumbnails crashes my gallery and i return back to WhatsApp,

anyone having a fix to this ???

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
how can backlight irregularity appear in screenshot !!
try clearing your cache or force close the app and restart ..?

Top Bottom