The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
i have made a few calls...nothing unusual so far..
ALso tried screen mirroring with sony w700b.... it was a breeze, mirrored perfectly
factory reset did give me a lot more ram than initially after the update ..turned off sync and all that

one of my friend who also got the phone says the battery usage on wifi alone is incredible
though same cant be said about on 3g... it does drain a bit faster..

a bit disappointed with camera with the few shots i have taken..i think its down to poor software optimization..ill take more snaps in different conditions and check again!

bgeing

Broken In
Mi3 Guys..

I'm one among the person eagerly looking to buy this hype!

Just curious to ask u guys that, I have seen this mi3 users telling (here & other forums) it supports pendrive connection thru USB OTG. then, what about connecting to a 500gb-1TB HDD drives to it thru USB OTG cable.:crazy: Anyone tried? Will it work? :Fingerx:

It takes a lot of power to spin HDD. So my guess is no not possible
thanks, think so!

A HDD will work as long as it's externally powered
thanks for the info,

Any1 other tested this practically what happened when you connected mi3 to an external HDD thru USB OTG?!

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
Mi3 Guys..

I'm one among the person eagerly looking to buy this hype!

Just curious to ask u guys that, I have seen this mi3 users telling (here & other forums) it supports pendrive connection thru USB OTG. then, what about connecting to a 500gb-1TB HDD drives to it thru USB OTG cable.:crazy: Anyone tried? Will it work? :Fingerx:
will not work...

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
[MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION]

Gr8 snap bro..

To all owners of Mi3
Have you checked basic telephone features like call quality, 2G & 3G network? Any sudden drops in network? Is WiFi connection Stable?
no drops nothing, and call clarity is awesome... with noise cancellation

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
^ yes this is what i was asking for. Can you do us a favor? Charge your phone to 100% and drain till 10% and let us know the screen on time and your rough usage
started today morning 8 am with full charge, used gps, camera extensively, internet browsing, watching videos gaming, all on highest brightness..
and this

*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/aheresyg.jpg

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=165219]emailvarunchandak[/MENTION] [strike]wrong screens bro[/strike]
hmmm subjective performance

kaz

right here
Read one article on Digit.in and it says that to charge from 0 to 100% it takes 4 hours....Really?

Top Bottom