The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

E

emailvarunchandak

^^ If there isn't a menu of any sort... how do you have access to the list of all widgets??
press and hold at an empty space, and you can add... kinda like iPhone i guess..

*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/25/2edygu5a.jpg

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
in that battery usage page click on the screen tab (the one which shows 54%) ..it should show thats the way it is normally

E

emailvarunchandak

in that battery usage page click on the screen tab (the one which shows 54%) ..it should show thats the way it is normally
you mean this?

*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/25/7egyzagu.jpg

amjath

Human Spambot
^ yes this is what i was asking for. Can you do us a favor? Charge your phone to 100% and drain till 10% and let us know the screen on time and your rough usage

E

emailvarunchandak

^ yes this is what i was asking for. Can you do us a favor? Charge your phone to 100% and drain till 10% and let us know the screen on time and your rough usage
can do that... starting tonight till tomorrow evening or earlier, lets see....

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
got the beast...used for an hour now put it for charging..after that update then need to transfer stuff from old phone.. i havent realised my music collection had grown so big its 4.5gb !! have to trim that a lot..now..my 16gb was almost full..need to lose so much stuff hmm..

the phone is superb ..but its very thin and the form doesnt really fit well in hands and its a bit too smooth it could slip off ..need a grip case...that feel when you first get that phone its awesome..well built and the screen does look really good..after almost 3 years galaxy sl this is indeed a big update for me..everything was smooth except for a bit stutter when i loaded facebook on chrome need to check it further ..
need to put it thru some serious usage now..need to know how much screen on time it gives on 3g..im a heavy 3g user
the only gripe about screen is its a heavy finger print magnet..in sunlight the fingerprint can end up blocking the view..so some screen guard is needed..i have ordered a nilkin tempered glass protector it should be on the way

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
The Dragon

Thought of doing a small photoshoot,since no one has done it.......

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/IMG_3289_zpsb953301a.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/IMG_3294_zps2c482c7e.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/IMG_3297_zpsaa381263.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/IMG_3305_zpsaca06a7f.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/IMG_3314_zpsa2561b83.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/IMG_3318_zpsd214ff62.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/IMG_3321_zps74e35ea4.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/IMG_3328_zps5fa93ed6.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

*i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/vvvinashhh/IMG_3330_zps1dd21981.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Top Bottom