The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters
^
You can play most wanted for mac.It works on macbooks.
Tomb Raider works very well on MacMini,so it should work on MacBooks too.
Read some reviews here
Many of these will run very well on onboard graphics.

Last edited:

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
damn..if i knew leopard would run AOE3 :|
thanks for that list.

any info about apple adopting blu ray?

Installed Tomb Raider Anniversary and it's running smooth on 1920X1200,4x full AA.These are the only settings:DIt's fun!

No news here.Blu-Ray is useless.I own a Blu-Ray player but no DVDs are available here:(
The only choice is piracy or importing DVDs.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
some titles r available in delhi/mumbai afaik but i got none so can't comment.m desperate to get transformers and ben hur (if released)
blu ray can be very helpful.i know someone with viao AR200s and its awesome

goobimama

 Macboy
The thing is, there is no software support for Blu ray on the Mac. So even if you get an external blu ray drive, you can't play no movies on your Mac.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
^^^Macboy you are getting to your 4000th post, btw how many bans to your credit ?? I mean the guys you banned as a Mod

Goobi: Awright! I've been waiting for this day for some time now. Sorry for editing your post to fit my reply in (no problem right?). I just don't want to waste my 4000th post on something stupid.

^^^ What the Hell !!
yeh tondi hai !! Misuse of Power ?? Remember what SpiderMan said : 'With great power comes great responsibility'

Now, with 4000th post, if you don't come with something better than stupid, you're gonna get Booing from me ;-)

What you are already on the 4000th post ?? What a shame the 4000th is not on this thread. Sure it is Boo Boo...

Last edited:
Hello folks.

I too would like to be a part of this group. I've been a fan of Apple since long, and now, finally, I've become a proud owner of my first Apple product - A 2.4GHz White MacBook.

Count me in guys...
Here are my details..

MysticDews

Name: Nikhil Tailang
Twitter: MysticDews
Macs: 13.3" MacBook (2.4GHz core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM)
Favorite Application: QuickSilver and iTunes
iPhone: No
iPods: 2GB Shuffle
Other Apple stuff: N/A
Apple stuff I'd like to own: iPhone and iMac

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Welcome to the family bro. Look at the first page and fill out your details in the said way.

@azeem: Please forgive. I ended up wasting my 4000th post on some stupid thread anyway. I put my head down in shameful misery. :(

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
^^^Lets see how you make bakra of him, welcome MysticDews or what ever your name means ;-)

@goobimama

Ha ha ha
BTW does the new firmware of iPhone does any good or is it sluggish too ??

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
So the iPhone 2.0.1 is out. In fact, Kevin Rose said 'it will be out in 10 mins' in one of his tweets. Now that's something!

@Sunny: Dude I don't think the Pentium II processor ever made it to the 500Mhz mark. Even the extreme variant made it to somewhere 450Mhz. Custom built is it?

Last edited:

dinesh72

Journeyman
Congrats to Goobi
Welcome to Mysticdews

Anybody using iTrip or similar to connect ipod to car stereo. Any suggestions in this regard.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
^^^ I'd personally never connect my iPod to such non-reliable sources for charging. I'd suggest the same for anyone else. Not sure of iTrip, but never connect to car charger or any cheap iPod chargers available.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Congrats to Goobi
Welcome to Mysticdews

Anybody using iTrip or similar to connect ipod to car stereo. Any suggestions in this regard.
Works fine.

^^^ I'd personally never connect my iPod to such non-reliable sources for charging. I'd suggest the same for anyone else. Not sure of iTrip, but never connect to car charger or any cheap iPod chargers available.
Non-reliable? On what basis?