The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

Pat

Beyond Smart
Perfect. It was indeed Gmail and works like a charm. Thank you very much.

Btw, Is it possible to show minimized windows in Expose ?

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Uh… it’s gotta die if you want to be able to use Mac OS X to its full potential, mate. All Windows-y habits have to be replaced with new ones.

yash

I draw every day
Guys, anyone want to share a mobileme family pack? I got another one off ebay for super cheap.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
^^^Why are you guys hunting MobileMe packs ?? I am an eBay and Amazon noob, why don't you hunt me an iPhone/iPod Touch for super cheap ?? I can add please too!!

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
+1 for SA Forum, provided we are allowed to discuss Hackintoshes and iPhone Hacks!!

Does anyone have an Applescript or an Automator action to reboot router ?? I need it badly

Last edited:

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Why are all the MacBoys suddenly in need of a Applescript to reboot the router? Did some policy change anywhere? You are the 18th person who has asked for the script.
Yea, I have a way. Email me and I'll reply back with the attachment.

yash

I draw every day
Guys, believe me. this one was a total fluke! I didn't think I'd win.. but I did! It was a pretty low bid!

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Where is my script Preshit at Preshit dot com ?? I am waiting!!

Thanks Preshit for the script!! Here is the result :

*img92.imageshack.us/img92/2412/shotop0.jpg

When I try to telnet my router, I get connection refused and thats why I asked for the script.
My firewall setting is set to allow all incoming connections. Any idea why I am not being able to telnet my router ??

Last edited:

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
^^^ Router : Airlink101 Super G Wireless Router
Modem : UT300R2U provided by BSNL
Remote telnet management enabled in router setting

Top Bottom