The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
chris gayle is not coming to play IPL. he has got the Austrlia series just around the corner.

For CSK, though Hayden departs, he will be replaced by even more explosive batsmane Hershelle Gibbs.

Last edited:

prasad_den

Padawan
:D :D Just to rub salt to the injury....!!

A Test team in Twenty20 clothes

About three overs into the Bangalore innings there was a grim suspicion - one which would come back to haunt them later in the evening - that Rahul Dravid had actually chosen a Test team looking as much like a Twenty20 franchise as the bearded women resemble men in The Life of Brian's stoning scene.

Bharat Chipli, seemingly the umpteenth opener tried by the Royal Challengers in their four matches, was being jeered by the Chinnaswamy faithful for failing to break Jacob Oram's shackles, while at the other end Wasim Jaffer was batting like a latterday Ken Barrington, apparently booking in for bed and breakfast.

Who

Guess Who's Back
For CSK, though Hayden departs, he will be replaced by even more explosive batsmane Hershelle Gibbs.

Big error here buddy Gibbs is in deccan chargers team , Flaming will replace hayden , so CSK 4 international players would be

Flaming, Muralitharan, Ntini, Morkel , so i think their batting will sucks flaming was never a big hitter like Gibbs or Hayden but he might play, anyway right now it seemes CSK batting will become weak, while their bowling might become strong but this isn't a bowler's game.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
damn.

@smit and @confused, I am really confused. My bad. :)

so, symonds will be replaced by Gibbs. Right?

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
Yeah, but about chris gayle i don't know every news channel is saying he won't play for the whole IPL, but now i think we should see if Chris gayle plays today's match or not.

hawisback

Right off the assembly line
Yeah, but about chris gayle i don't know every news channel is saying he won't play for the whole IPL, but now i think we should see if Chris gayle plays today's match or not.
so that means all the aussie playes left... is it???:confused:

is maccullum playing today's match??

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea..its gonna be a real tough match..mumbai indians will jump like a wounded tiger now..lets c and hope for the best..good thing srk is here...

gayle will not play..brad hodge will come as a replacement..mccullum has asked permission to skip the two friendly matches in england...and he will play todays match...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
It's CSK that'll be affected the most from the international players leaving for their national side commitment. Dunno if we can sustain the momentum, let's see if they're getting replacements or Indian players rise to the occasion.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
btw drgrudge...dont mind..but ont u think the king of sixers should go to mccullum for a change..he 15 till date as i can remember...and hopelly 20 more today...

R

rockii_420

i hope Mumbai Indians do well today...
if sachin is thr, they can get some moral support
All the best MI...

prasad_den

Padawan
i hope Mumbai Indians do well today...
if sachin is thr, they can get some moral support
All the best MI...
Am sorry to break the news, :D but sachin has other plans.. He wants to stay injured and in the dressing room, but still earn his share of the revenue... :D :D :D
I just wish some other players like dravid, laxman, etc. took the cue from Sachin and stayed in the sidelines.. At least some local heroes might get a chance... :D

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
MI is getting hopeless by the day. If they lose today, it's almost out and over in the IPL.

I want MI to win, but KKR has a balanced side and they'll pwn MI.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
hey dr...please..dont make predictions..most of them turn out wrong...and i dont want any ill omens before the kkr match today... :|

Who

Guess Who's Back
Right , god pathik knows everything, i guess we should go tell the other teams , that they should stop practicing & enjoy themselves, God pathik already know who will be playing the finale & who will win the first IPL championship, this just sucks, i wish there were less gods on earth this days, now i don't need to watch IPL anymore.

Pathik

Google Bot
^chill man. I just said that most of my predictions were right till now. (maybe i mis-chose my words.) what i meant that there is a high probability of the above two things happening.
Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom