The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Dhobi's team will not be able to make to the semis this time.

And yea, KKR is a joke & SRK is a n00b...:|

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Banglore ROYAL CHALLENGERS r good , if they work hard --->

My pick for semi final

DECCAN CHARGERS
DELHI DAREDEVILS
BANGALORE ROYAL CHALLENGERS
MUMBAI INDIANS

amitash

Intel OCer
Total RCB Pwnage....At first i thought the team looked like a combo of the test teams of india and SA, but now they beat one of the favs...Hope they make it to the semis

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Kings XI Punjab defeated Royally

Sort of a boring match. Now it seems KKR is going to lose this one. They let the opportunity of scoring a huge total slip by.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
And yea, KKR is a joke & SRK is a n00b...:|

niaaaa...:razz:

On a serious note, if Shahrukh indeed does not sell of this sh!t team, as the rumours say, he should look long and hard at this IPL2 and take some harsh decisions. Firstly he should sack Buchanan and his whole coaching staff, appoint a new coach and captain and get rid of some sh!t players who can't score quickly, can't take catches properly, etc. Yesterday every catch they missed were shockers. Even schoolboys won't miss them. And Mccullum should be relieved of his captaincy business and maybe releived from his KKR duties.They should buy some good players.

Even if Red Chillies Entertainment sell this team, whoever buys it should take these harsh decisions. The team is making a fool of itself in this IPL.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom