The official IPL Thread

Official IPL Poll: Whom Are You Supporting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
^^ Peiterson who? :lol: lulz

it was a wrong decision man...waiting for the petersen kicking dd bowlers match:lol::p
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
^^ With Gambhir & Sehwag in brilliant form, we would have still won the match anyways. ;)

:lol::lol: lets c their next game

Last edited:
Delhi Daredevils will kick all losers' arses! Sehwag and Gambhir coming will pwn you!

All other please shaddap and agree that DD owns!
Posted again:
Shame.....RCB lost so badly :(

Last edited:

Coool

Delhi Daredevils will kick all losers' arses! Sehwag and Gambhir coming will pwn you!
All other please shaddap and agree that DD owns!

they did'nt even played a ful t20 match yaar...1st match they won by sheer luck...
Posted again:
There is nothing like form in T20 buddy. It's all about clicking at a particular time.

if a batsmen plays wel in the last match, it gives a lot of confidence to next match...okay tel me how many batsmens clicked at particular time?

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ lol ....true...and looks like SRK is getting too involved in the things related to the team...

he should not try to run the team on a day to day basis, IMHO. he's better off leaving certain decisions to the coaches (yeah all those fielding, batting, bowling, $hitting coaches, director of coaching etc etc etc) and the captain...

Coool

KKR is a good team...Hope they will bounce back..I like Brendon & Gayle very much:p
Sharukh is doing too much:mad:

Coool

KXIP are suffering D/L sh!t!!! WTF!

Even if the rain does'nt involve, the match would have completed with in 7 more overs with gayle's macho power:lol:
Posted again:
He was found smoking there and India TV commented.......not to think SA as his homeland where he can smoke...........loool!! :D :D
reporter bittu?:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom