The Official DIGIT IRC Chat Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I installed the Firefox Add-on, connected to digit IRC server...
I can see some users... also..
but nobody responds to any queries or messages.... So I disconnected....
Is IRC in testing phase... should I try again in few days...

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Anyone know of free IRC clients fow windows? xChat nags on windows, and mIRC is also a 30 day trial...

qfunk

Broken In
I tried logging on to Digit IRC just a few minutes ago... got kicked out twice for asking if there were any bots around... is it the official IRC?? Doesn't seem like it... mods fighting with each other.. calling each other idiots.... then banning me twice for 30 minutes.... I didn't wait long to watch the mockery of this IRC server... you must check it out...

I've been to other IRC's too... was installing linux mint once and thought of getting real time help from the irc servers using the linux live cd... that experience was far better with IRC servers than this one I just had... please can you guide me where to ask for help on IRC when I need help and don't need to get banned for no reason at all??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone know of free IRC clients fow windows? xChat nags on windows, and mIRC is also a 30 day trial...

Check out all pages ( 1-3 ) & download/Test/use what you like & don't forget to post what's the best :p

*www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Chat/IRC-Clients/

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
AI f**ked IRC! and now no one come there!! guys join there while u surf this forum!! AI baba haye haye *img129.imageshack.us/img129/9704/protest.gif

so far, the thinkdigit irc has been under a testing phase, but not officially, though, its quite a place now.

Instead of whining and complaining about the channel, why don't you lamers join it?
It is not something that is disgusting, and if you don't join, we don't care.
I may assure you that it will be fun there, but wanting more people for help at the beginning is so weak and lame.
It is by joining and inviting others that make a channel more friendly and helpful.
Don't just ****ing come if you don't like to.

I thank sincerely cyberjunkie, raaabo and fatbeing :)P) for setting up the irc thing.

P.S. all the ***** who screamed and complained for the irc/chat system are nowhere to be seen. Screw them

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom