The LG Optimus One Thread

guru_urug

iGoogle
here is a sketch if optimus one that I drew.
*fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/200/2/9/optimus_one_by_niku4186-d411lqa.jpg

more details
niku4186.deviantart.com/art/Optimus-one-243619138?qo=2&catpath=gallery:niku4186:8679041&order=0&offset=2

is that dust under the screen?? :grin: lolz jus kidding :)
Nice sketch. I checked out your album on deviantart. Loved the one of emma watson

soumya.b

Broken In
i m wondering is it possible(by any means) to export the dictionary application which is installed in O1..i want to have it in my defy :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
probably it won't work but if you want to try:
root on Optimus One > titanium backup > backup that app > transfer it to defy > restore it in Defy > check if it supports.

tejaslok

Journeyman
guys i just flashed to cm7 stable version 6.5 and also i got a 8 GB class 10 m sd card so i had given ext partition as 1024 mb instead of 512 mb but my internal mem shows only 200 mb only ?? :?: also i changed the partition frm ext 2 to 3 and frm ext 3 to 4 . i can see the 6.5 gb in my phone but cant find the 1gb ext part >?? :?:

guru_urug

iGoogle
Exactly.
That 200MB is your internal phone memory.

Im guessing u are using darktremors a2sd. If not then flash it via recovery. Reboot
Then to get a better idea of whats going on...install this app

*market.android.com/details?id=com.elgubbo.a2sdGUI&feature=search_result

It shows u the different partitions and free space. :)

guru_urug

iGoogle
Try ipwebcam. Its really good. Your phone becomes a wireless webcam :) Make sure ur phone and desktop are on the same network

*market.android.com/details?id=com.pas.webcam&feature=search_result

Can someone please post the froyo void rom steps(folder name etc). I am selling optimus one, and need to flash the old stable void rom. Thanks.

guru_urug

iGoogle
Create folders in sdcard>void>settings>""folder name""

folders were:
a2sd - For apps to sd
gapps - For google apps
gingerbread - For gingerbread theme
hwacc - To enable hardware acceleration
kernel - to enable default overclock
stagefright - to enable stagefright
tapps - some more system apps

BTW why r u selling ur optimus one? :( we'll miss u here. Which phone u planning to get next?
Try the official GB roms too. They are stable Ive heard.

Create folders in sdcard>void>settings>""folder name""

folders were:
a2sd - For apps to sd
gapps - For google apps
gingerbread - For gingerbread theme
hwacc - To enable hardware acceleration
kernel - to enable default overclock
stagefright - to enable stagefright
tapps - some more system apps

BTW why r u selling ur optimus one? :( we'll miss u here. Which phone u planning to get next?
Try the official GB roms too. They are stable Ive heard.

Thanks mate. I will flash tomorrow morning. I am selling coz I am getting iPhone 4 :) I will still visit here for any help or you can always pm me :)

I was using official Gingerbread earlier, rolled back to mik's rom to test 6.6 and currently using it. Now, I am lazy to flash baseband again. Thanks again.

gmg9

in the kaya
Yeah dude. It was fun flashing roms, playing with kernels :)

BTW: I flashed the void rom..thanks to guru_urug. Its time to say good bye to Optimus one. :smile:

hope u will get in touch with this forum. thx for all ur help n suggestions.

u can still flash android on ip4.. :p

aritrap

Mobile Addict
What is the present price of the O1?

I want to know the physical store price as I already know about the prices in the online stores.

gmg9

in the kaya
installed cm7 6.5.5 today. everythings went well. except one query i hav regading dt-apps2sd.
instead of original dt-apps2sd i used this after reading some threads..

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][BBQ] CyanogenMod-7 for Nexus One :: V7.0.3 (05/06/2011)
and follow its instructions.. bt i dnt see my inhouse apps auto moved to sd card.
1. any idea why ? and also i dnt see the ext3 (1024mb) partition added with internal 200mb partition.
2. can i remove adwlauncher and install other launcher?
3. can i use amon_ra thunderg instead of cwm? and also uninstall the rom manager?

my sd card partition r ext3=1024, swap=0.

Will O1 support 8GB class 4 sd card? I read some unmounting/restarting issues online? is there any fix for it? Pl advice.

yes, it will support.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
1. don't know how to fix problems related to script but internal memory is different from ext partition. thats why they are not shown combined i guess.

2. yes. use remove adw but after installing & setting the other as default.

3. mike support amonra? yes you can remove rom manager. no use keeping it.

Top Bottom