The Lenovo Ideapad Y500 Thread

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
Coming soon at flipkart

Lenovo Ideapad Y500 (59-379647) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - Lenovo: Flipkart.com

Its written as full HD and elan touchpad ?

Damn it's finally coming after everyone just buying their laptops bad timing I guess. Everything seems the same and don't worry it will be synaptics touchpad not élan. I wonder what the price would be

deadzone

Journeyman
I was going tommo to local market to buy....
Been searching on flipkart daily since a week now.

When its going to come in stock in flipkart ? Any idea or guess ?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i really wouldnt recommend always on mode. people report problems with keyboard and touchpad when its on.

jamiejako

Broken In
Just a question, does anyone really need an always on usb? why would you use your laptop to charge your phones or tablets except when travelling maybe?

I have it turned off. But it's useful when you use the only outlet near you for the laptop charger.
I never shut down, just put it to sleep.
Did you know that when sleeping, it charges your phone in the 2.0 port even with 'Always ON USB' off?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
yeah the right side one is the always on. and the charge while sleep is also pretty cool lol

OP
n3rd

n3rd

In the zone
this driver? are you sure? works fine for me :/

*download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/1fto16ww.exe

Yeah works alright - just wondering since you were specifically saying Synaptics drivers - if you'd gotten it from synaptics website or something. I guess I just don't like this gesture crap and the large touchpad surface area.

What problem?

Keyboard goes haywire after sometime - typing up random keys. I'm experimenting on a workaround and will let you guys know if it works :)

H2O

Journeyman
Can't wait to buy it. When will it be available on Flipkart?

BTW guys, which cooling pad would be good for Y500?

Top Bottom