The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasku

In the zone
guys I got my CS Anthology pack...and i installed it but wen I connect to most low ping servers i get an error 'Unable to authenticate steam id, could not contact steam server' why am i gettin this??...is it coz the server is not using original game....if so ..i tried uninstallin steam..and even my CS got uninstalled!!..

Pls tell me how to resolve the error. Thanks

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
are u connectig to any of the v-street or igl servers?? ....if u are getting a problem connecting to those servers...then most probably ur connection is spiking....try connecting today if its not a problem with ur connection ...coz yesterday we were fixing some ping problems on the servers...do tell me if ur prob was solved or not..:D

jasku

In the zone
are u connectig to any of the v-street or igl servers?? ....if u are getting a problem connecting to those servers...then most probably ur connection is spiking....try connecting today if its not a problem with ur connection ...coz yesterday we were fixing some ping problems on the servers...do tell me if ur prob was solved or not..:D

Well i could not find em on steam!!...are they on steam?!

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
yea thats wat I used!...and it wont connect to V street and IGL servers!..dunno why
weird dude :D

anyway try looking for common problems in steam forums..

but most common solution is to restart steam.. even I get those 'unable to authenticate' errors sometimes :p

_

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
u wernt able to connect...most probable because...the v-street servers are being overhauled rite now....but if u were also not able to connect to the igl servers then its most probably a prob from ur side...check ur internet conn( details bout ur connection would be help full)

also try putting these vakues in the console
:

rate 20000
cl_updaterate 101 (decrease to increase playability but shld be >20)
cl_cmdrate 101 (decrease to increase playability but shld be >20)
ex_interp 0.1

do post if it helped..

and post ur coonn details

Stalker

Padawan
I have a MX-518. Am looking For a good Gaming surface.

Sensitivity :
Windows : 4
CounterStrike : 4.0
dpi : 1800

Can any one suggest me a good Surface?
I Was thinking about Razer Mantis Speed / SteelPad QCK

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
if oon a budget Steelpad qck ...contact me for delhi :D

if budget like 2 k steelpad qck heavy ....again contact me for delhi ...

dont go for razer with a mx 518 ...

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
Re: 百度网站优化的技巧

百度网站优化的技巧 笔者从1999年开始接触网络,baidu技术2000年开始接触百度,baidu优化方便贴心的它一直成为我们国人的首选搜索引擎,百度优化逐渐笔者也学会了制作网站baidu优化公司,因此网站关键字在百度排名中重要性可想而知baidu技术
???:confused:

sivarap

In the zone
Is CS still being played on hamachi? I don' see any posts on that....
if so please send me the network name and thepasswd...please

hidayath7

Broken In
I have installed the map as ur tips,my map name is showing but when i click on that its not playing so am doing mistake.?plz help me out am using (CSS)

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
i dnt knw if its corrct to ask...if its nt thn MOD plz delete it...

I'd like all the hardcore CS Gamers to PM me asap...its very very imp for u all...plzz PM me...or add me on yahoo abhi2blue@yahoo.com

MOD plz delete if its wrng to post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom