The Hackintosh Thread

Tech&ME

Banned
I Installed the Hackintosh on this PC and typing this message from the same PC.

[CPU] Intel C2D 2.4 Ghz
[Mobo] Intel D945GCNL
[Ram] DDR2 667 (2 GB)
[HDD] Seagate HDD 160 GB SATA
[Optical] DVD RW Sony

I install Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.

It is working very fine but I have some issues:

My Graphics Driver is not working :(

Question: How to enable Intel Graphics Driver for this hackintosh Mac ?

Please help !

Updates:

1. I updated Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.5.8 , working gr8.

2. I successfully enabled Intel Graphics Driver, Now I can change my screen resolution to full HD 1080p.

If any one is interested I can post the pics, so please tell me.

OP
hellknight

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Sure dude.. post the pics.. also, why aren't you on Snow Leopard? That works well on AMD so it should work well on Intel too..

Tech&ME

Banned
^^
I am on FIELD TRIAL :)

I am just trying out the new Hackintosh I just installed.

I will also try Snow Leopard because I have fallen in LOVE with Mac. :grin: :grin:

Pics will come soon... but I want to create a separate thread for the Camera Shots, if mods can allow that to me.... (it will inspire others :lol: )

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Best way to know whether system supports MAC or not is to install MAC in Virtual Machines such as VMWare Player or Virtual Box..

Tech&ME

Banned
My Humming Mac OS X 10.5.8

*img854.imageshack.us/img854/1500/photo0052edt.jpg

And Full Desktop with MS Wireless Keyboard :)

*img192.imageshack.us/img192/5899/photo0048edt.jpg

Everything working, from Bluetooth to Internet.

please comment :grin: :grin:

Last edited:
OP
hellknight

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Yeah.. and take a screenshot instead of pictures.. I mean of the desktop.. & congrats for your effort..

Tech&ME

Banned
Yeah.. and take a screenshot instead of pictures.. I mean of the desktop.. & congrats for your effort..

Hmmmmm....

Screenshot will mislead.... members will think I am using a REAL Mac :grin: :grin:

The Camera Shot reveals it is a REAL PC with Mac On It :grin: :grin:

Regarding @sygeek's comment:

I don't want someone else to pick up my Camera Shots and post in some other forum as their own. (this has happened with me before)

Tech&ME

Banned
Thanks, @Liverpool_fan , @hellknight and all the members, to encourage me to do it. Believe me I have really really fallen in LOVE with the hackingtosh MAC.

I am ready to take the next plunge soon.....

thanks again, and please encourage me :grin: :grin:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nicely done, Tech&Me. I don't know if mods would allow it, but a detailed step by step guide would be helpful. :D

And is it a dual boot system?

Tech&ME

Banned
Thanks @Zangetsu and @Skud for your valueable comments :wink:

@Zangetsu That wallpaper is the default wallpaper that comes with mac.

And NO , I donot have a Dual Boot at this time. The Harddisk on the right side of the screen you see is as follows:

First HDD :. Is the 160GB with Hackingtosh Mac

Second HDD:. Is the Server 2008r2 (i cannot access windows system folder from mac, all other files can be accessed.)

If I need to go to Server 2008r2, I need to change the boot priority in the bios as of now. Don't know how to put it in Mac bootloader.

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
i am not able to boot . i tried virtual box used EmpireEFI4AMD but no use .then i tried without vbox , attached only one 500gb hdd , wich had 25gb free drive , but same when it starts boot it says press any key to boot from cd/dvd , or press F8 i did that too but evey time my pc reboots . I even removed my 2 gb ram from 6gb . so tell me wts d prob ? see my config in signature !

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
yes v can , but i tried everything as op written bt no use for me .
last try was I only connected 80 gb fat32 formatted hdd, 4gb ram , AHCI SATA mode, such a waste of time..
maybe my config is not compatible..

Top Bottom