The Hackintosh Thread

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I am also interested in using Mac OS X. Can anyone guide me through the process?

My Deskop Config: Intel G620 + DH61SA, 4GB DDR3-1333 RAM, 250GB SATA III HDD, no discrete GPU

My Netbook Config:Intel atom N450, 2GB DDR2-667 RAM, WD 160GB SATA II HDD

Will i be able to install Mac on my systems? If I can install, then what version should i opt for?

dhiva

Right off the assembly line
Re: The Hackintosh Thread (how to make a bootable usb of osx lion on windows 7)

Hello
I have a hp pavilion dv6-6165tx powered by Intel Core i7-2670QM 2.2Ghz | Radeon HD 6770M 2GB GDDR5 running Catalyst 12.11 | 8 GB DDR3 RAM | Inbuilt 750GB HDD

I like to install osx lion on my laptop. But i have seen that i need a mac book to create a bootable usb of osx lion. But i and also my friends dont have one.
So is there any way to make a bootable usb of osx lion on my windows 7 pc itself? I am also having the Mac osx Install ESD.dmg with me. Please help.

Thanks in advance

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
I dont get why you want to install mac? There's no use, ive tried and it worked very well too. But what next? Mac is not as user friendly as windows.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
@nvrmndryo : dude, user friendlyness depends on the individual user. did you give yourself enough time to actually use mac like a mac and not like another windows, expecting features of windows to work in mac ? If you really want to try out other operating systems, then you've got to leave your windows mindset behind while trying them out.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
I dont get why you want to install mac? There's no use, ive tried and it worked very well too. But what next? Mac is not as user friendly as windows.

Then You tried Mac Like a distro like ubuntu to see if it works and not for real work .... I have been using windows 8 for strictly gaming and mac OS X for daily driver....
Ever had tried Editing stuff,mac makes windows cry on that!!!

You Might not be running official or fully powered build on your AMD machines ....they kinda used patched Builds !!!

Fx8350

Hey guys I want to install Mac on my following-
Intel i3 2100t,2gbddr3ram,320hdd,fox on board<I dunno the model as it come to me present assembled>.no graphics card,DVD writer.can I install? Plz guide me

Fx8350

Hey anybody got any idea related niresh osx 10.8.2 installation.I have installed it successfully but after restart it stacked at apple boot logo.my config- i3 2100t 2gb ram 320gb HDD foxcon mobo.dunno the exact model

OP
hellknight

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
BUMP :D

Get this hardware if you're building a hackintosh. It works with Mavericks perfectly & also, Mavericks is free now. So no headache of piracy ;)

• Any 4th generation Intel Core processor (i3, i5. I picked Intel Core i5 4440).
  • Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H (Works perfectly)
  • Minimum of 4 GB DDR3 RAM
  • A good SMPS such as Corsair series.
  • A clean hard drive. When you install Mavericks on it, make sure you select GUID partition table otherwise it will not work.
  • Some Google search skills.

Enjoy!!!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Q: Can I install Mac OS X on windows 10 PC ? i.e windows 10 is pre installed and installing Mac OS on second partition ? will it automatically dual boot ?

Top Bottom