The Greatest Character In A Game Of All Time.........

Sykora

I see right through you.
Nope, I don't like Harry Potter.

My vote would go to Isaac, of Golden Sun 1 & 2, Snake, and Lauren of UT.
Also Zyzyx, from Sacrifice.

Stalker

Padawan
master chief.................from halo
gordon freeman.............from HL1, HL2
max payne...................from err...Max payne 1 & 2
sam fisher....................splinter cell series
47..............................Hitman series
prince of persia.............POP series

Last edited:

thadeus

Broken In
I was hoping to see JC Denton of Deus Ex in the list, and only hotdogXP seemed to remember him. Not many have played the game I think.

It was a wonderful character. It was a game that offers choices to make, and the game proceeds according to the choices of Denton. Play it to appreciate it.

Almost all games have a hero (or heroine), but Deus Ex had a real hero IMHO. I did not buy the second offering of the game - still do not know why. I love the first.

crazy_sumi

Broken In
My fav character has to be agent 47. The sophisticated look on his face makes me go crazy.

But lets not forget Master chief!!! He kicks ass!!

go_gamez

In the zone
Prince of persia...da prince rocks !!just rocks..
what gr88 looks..killin looks..and superb fighting skills....i wish i looked like him lol lol....our..we can have a movie.,.on da prince of persia..isnt it ??

quicky001

Right off the assembly line
Here nobody seems to care much for JC.Denton-one of the best characters I've ever seen in a game.JC denton was one of the few characters,who felt like a real person,belonging to a real domain.
The way he talked and the emotions and facial expressions which he manifested throughout the game made him seem amazingly lifelike and heroic.Unlike other pretentious characters,who seem more like AI-controlled bots,mindlessly babbling asinine dialogues and trying to look uber-cool,he appeared like a real galant personality,fighting for truth and justice.
I've never felt so emotinally attached to any character in a game as to JC Denton.Its too bad that the sequel to the magnificient Deus Ex turned out to be horrendous and utterly unplayable.I earnestly hope that someday,some other company will revive the legendary Deus Ex franchise and come up with a sequel as wonderful and as glorious as the first game.

Top Bottom