• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
1857: Blow for Arsenal fans, with the news Switzerland international Gokhan Inler - a rumoured target for the Gunners - has signed a contract extension at Italian side Udinese.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
1857: Blow for Arsenal fans, with the news Switzerland international Gokhan Inler - a rumoured target for the Gunners - has signed a contract extension at Italian side Udinese.

That happened yesterday or a day before yesterday! Today Inler himself reiterated his position, that's all.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Berbatov will certainly be a good acquisition for us since he not only scores but also has tremendous vision and can create a lot of chances

jasku

In the zone
hello folks, I am back, after a long time!, the season is 3 weeks old, and its getting exciting!..

Now
Manu have signed Berba for $30.75million

and here is the real shocker

Roinho to Mancity, good lord, what happened here?!!....I really feel for Chelsea!!

As for Arsenal, looks like wenger is still content with putting infants in the CMF.

Interesting season we have, mouth watering!

iinfi

mekalodu
Robinho joining City was a surprise !!! his intention was to quit Real at any cost n he did it... City suddenly got money from the stars .. they r gona spend much more in the Jan transfer and nxt summer.

Coming to scholari's reign so far and the Chelsea top brass. The top brass is now clearly looking to cut their expenditure (whether they make profit or not) which is evident from the fact that they have trimmed the squad way too much for comfort. Cutting expenditure doesnt mean you leave gaping holes in crucial positions.
With jus a couple of injuries we were struggling the other day to keep pace with the opposition coupled with some poor passing a ball control. Also, Belletti was playing out of position and mid-field looked completely out of sorts.
By december, i bet Ballack n Deco wud wear out will play only at 70% potential and we will struggle against good opposition.
and where are the strikers?? Drogba??? (ERRATIC) Anelka/Kalou ??? (cant finish from 10 yards out)
if Scholari is sensible enough he will have to rotate Ballack and Deco and keep them fresh for stronger opposition and intelligently switch between 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 formations. He must use Sinclair and the new boy Paim frequently who are quicker than the current trio of Kalou/Malouda/J.Cole.
the mid-field is important as it is from the mid-field where the goals are going to come this season with Anelka n Drogs way too erratic. wonder whether di santo wud get enough chances to prove his worth.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Real probably made Robinho an offer he couldn't refuse - "Either you join Man City or you rot in the reserves at Madrid..." :mad:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
32 Million for a player hardly worth 15 million pounds is insane.Man City has raised the insanity bar set by Chelsea.
So the window has closed and still no DM:( we may well be fked.We needed more signings than anyone.The midfield is really weak this season.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Robinho did the same thing when Madrid bullied Santos to sell him to them as though Madrid has the sole right to buy him in the world. He will alwys be a fringe player as he is over-rated( i am not saying this bcoz he went to City) and shoots like a 10 year old, heck even in my PES :D. Great dribbling skills though.

Here is what Calderon has to say about Robinho
"Robinho had a problem with his frame of mind that was more important than we thought it was. I spoke with him several times."

He added: "When he talked about his situation he cried and asked to leave Spain.

"His departure from Madrid is not only for sporting reasons, there's something more which I can't understand.
I wonder what personal reasons it might be. Did somebody in the dressing room did something naughty :D :))

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Robinho signs with City :(
This is not very good. If we lose any of our wingers due to injury then we will have troubles. Especially in the left midfield.

The good thing is that Drogba is back after a knee injury.

Interesting last- minute transfers
Robinho [Real Madrid - Manchester City] £32.5m
Dimitar Berbatov [Tottenham - Manchester United] £30.75m
Marouane Fellaini [Standard Liege - Everton] £15m
Roman Pavlyuchenko [Spartak Moscow - Tottenham] £14m
Vedran Corluka [Manchester City - Tottenham] £8.5m

Rahim

Married!
Denilson is not a DM technically, he is more of a creative CM. Arsenal will cope with this situation and i trust Wenger on this.

:shock: news : Kevin Keegan may walk out his job at Newcastle, which might be a blessing in disguise. He doent know anything about strategy and systems.

red_devil

Back!
SUN says Keegan is already out...

and @beta testing,

of the list of last minute transfers, the most surprising one has to be that of Robinho....poor fella wanted to play for chelsea...but now finds himself playing for Man City... not the move he would have wanted even in his dreams !!!

oh finally Berba has joined United.... a *proper* striker at last :D

PS :- Saha's move was a last minute on too...wasn't it ??

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Keegan out!WHAT THE FUK:shock:

Denilson will be really tested against teams like Bolton and Blackburn.I am not sure if he can stand their physical game and cover Fab.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
MU had already confirmed Saha's move.
What is surprising that Man City has sold Corluka who was really a top top prospect for the future

Top Bottom