• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
^Do you seriously think Chelsea need these youngsters. They dont have any place in the 11 and may come on for the last 5 minutes.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^Do you seriously think Chelsea need these youngsters. They dont have any place in the 11 and may come on for the last 5 minutes.

Well, some of them are the real deal and will get better only through first-team football. We've loaned some of our youth to lower league teams (and Portsmouth) and the remaining ones that I mentioned, have a great chance of breaking into the first team, especially Di Santo.

Rahim

Married!
^Yes one or two may get the chance but there are too much stakes at Chelsea and they wont waste time on the youths imo and wanna end up a trophy-less season like Arsenal.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
OMG...:eek::eek::shock::shock: Man City want Ronaldo, Kaka and Messi...

*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={C7DF7CEC-3BC3-4859-A3FD-FE4AAD215DD8}&newsid=6617452

Rahim

Married!
Robinho crying once again
"I cried when he (Calderon) didn't let me play at the Olympics and you can check that by asking him," said Robinho.

"I didn't cry to quit. I just told him I didn't want to stay there any longer so I asked to be transferred."

Like I said, more money than sense!! :D
Reminds me of what Roman said when he took over Chelsea. Histroy repeat itself.
Somebody should kick these richie-rich and remind them that buying the players is not that easy as buying vegetables from a grocery shop :D and both are the same!!

Now Chelsea must be feeling the heat. City richer than Chelsea :D

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Reminds me of what Roman said when he took over Chelsea. Histroy repeat itself.
Somebody should kick these richie-rich and remind them that buying the players is not that easy as buying vegetables from a grocery shop :D and both are the same!!

Now Chelsea must be feeling the heat. City richer than Chelsea :D

Actually, Chelsea are not even the richest club in West London. That honour belongs to Queens Park Rangers of the Championship, one division below the Premiership!! :D

And I don't think one player can transform the fortunes of a side like Man City. And even if they buy all the best players in the world, they'll need to play as a TEAM, not as supremely talented individuals on the pitch. No cause for worry. :D

Rahim

Married!
^I know about that and cant help laughing at Robinho trying to do a one-man show. Heck in all these yeas if he was that good then should have cemented his place in Real Madrid team, but he was more of an impact player who can only dribble :p
People in EPL will kick the hell out of him and he is a sissy player anyway.

I didnt knew about Queen's part :shock:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^I know about that and cant help laughing at Robinho trying to do a one-man show. Heck in all these yeas if he was that good then should have cemented his place in Real Madrid team, but he was more of an impact player who can only dribble :p
People in EPL will kick the hell out of him and he is a sissy player anyway.

I didnt knew about Queen's part :shock:

QPR were taken over by Formula-1 boss Flavio Briatore & our very own richest Indian in the world, Laxmi Narayan Mittal :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
The next thing we're probably gonna see is Bill Gates taking over some Major League Soccer team and telling that he's gonna sign Torres, C. Ronaldo, Kaka and everyone else in the transfer season :-D

BTW, Slaven Bilic wants to stay on at Croatia. And Harry Redknapp is mostly the only guy who could join.

Rahim

Married!
^Harry has ruled out a return to Hammers. Big Sam is my bet.

OFF Topic: Should i start my wordpress blog??

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^You're right. I'd almost forgotten Sam :-D.
There's no reason why you shouldn't blog. If you do wanna take up blogging, then I seriously suggest Wordpress over Blogger. I've personally used both and IMO the former is the better.

Rahim

Married!
^Ok i have started a wordpress blog and dont laugh at the newbie posts :D

Sam deserves a chance and the only thing going against him is he had been too long at Bolton and his style of olay is not preferred by masses. He was clueless at The Toons and who would risk him now?

Rahim

Married!
^abey change your avatar. Its too distracting and i will follow the same trend with a little Linux-bits thrown in.

Rahim

Married!
The skinny one in your avatar. cant stand it anymore.
This fasting is killing me aur upar se yeh tera avatar :evil: