• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Why will Harry be fired.
You gotta remember his first two matches were aginst Manu and Chelsea.

Nope, Harry Redknapp won't be fired, but Alan Curbishley of West Ham is walking on thin ice! Happy Harry will probably replace him at West Ham, leaving Avram Grant to be his successor!! These people are nuts... :p

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Curbs should be given more time.
He has kept West Ham up 2 seasons back.
Got them an okay finish inspite of having almost 10 players injured at long stretches

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
New mancity owner targeting Ronaldo Torres and Fab
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Fvcktard is the only word that comes to my head.

THE GAME NEEDS TRANSFER CAPS

iinfi

mekalodu
Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher has revealed he wants to manage the Anfield club one day and knock Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson "off his perch". (Daily Mirror)

^^ today's gossip on BBC
btw if Jamie Carragher really said it, does it mean he indirectly wants to say I can do what Rafa cannot do even if he spends a lifetime @ Anfield??
hope the owners understand his lingo....

ROTFL

With Robinho joining City,
It "may" be a bit difficult for the blues to attack as Drogba is still injured :(
But hey, we've got Lampard,Deco,Essien,Anelka,Kalou,Wright-Phillips,Mikel to fill this void as they are midfielders with attacking mindset :) (accept for Anelka, Kalou :wink:, who are forwards)
As far as ManU goes or Berbatov,
They were in dire need of a striker, they got hold of this guy FINALLY :evil:

New mancity owner targeting Ronaldo Torres and Fab
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Fvcktard is the only word that comes to my head.

THE GAME NEEDS TRANSFER CAPS
OMG :shock:
You said it man... this is outrageous :mad:

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
abey thewisecrab, keep yourself updated man. SWP has left Chelsea for Man CIty :D
ABout the bids by the new owner even the Man City fans would be laughing at his foolishness. I remember when Roman took over Chelsea and it was talked about he can buy ANY player he wants!!!
Of course truth is stranger than fiction.

Carragher should retire and kick out Rafa soon bcoz SAF is retiring in 3 years time.:cool:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
abey thewisecrab, keep yourself updated man. SWP has left Chelsea for Man CIty :D
ABout the bids by the new owner even the Man City fans would be laughing at his foolishness. I remember when Roman took over Chelsea and it was talked about he can buy ANY player he wants!!!
Of course truth is stranger than fiction.

Carragher should retire and kick out Rafa soon bcoz SAF is retiring in 3 years time.:cool:

The new Man City owners have more money than sense. Robinho is NOT worth that crazy amount, neither was Shaun W-P worth 21 million when we bought him. We seem to have learnt our lesson after the Shevchenko debacle, but looks like there'll be loads of expensive mistakes in the blue half of Manchester this January!! :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Well, what I feel is that Wright-Phillips wasn't given enough chance to prove that he is worth the money.....

When he was given a chance, he showed that he couldn't cross nor could he hit the target. No point running around like a headless chicken all over the pitch :D

Yeah Man, Checked out the transfers today in TOI
Updated Myself :D
Anyway, as Kl@w-24 said, he was useless in Chelsea :rolleyes:
I wonder what purpose would he serve in City :???:
And 21 Million for such a "headless chicken"? :shock:
He'll be another flop-show, like Shevchenko
Atleast this will ease the choices for Chelsea's spots for midfielders
Almost every player is a midfielder in the Roster :D
(key word is "almost" :wink: )
But I wonder if one-less midfielder would help us much....

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Keegan in talks with Newcastle owner Ashley. It would be a shame if he left James' Park. IMO if he leaves, the players will become unsettled again and will start fumbling like last season. If he does leave, Gus Poyet is in the line to take over. Then JR will need a new assistant manager.
I can't wait to see Tottenham play the next few games after splurging so much money in the transfer season.
Is there any way we can change our votes? In the above vote, I had originally voted for Arsenal but now I want to change it to Real Mad.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Alan Curbishley resigns as West Ham manager!!

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_4090533,00.html

You heard it here first, folks!! :D

Nope, Harry Redknapp won't be fired, but Alan Curbishley of West Ham is walking on thin ice! Happy Harry will probably replace him at West Ham, leaving Avram Grant to be his successor!! These people are nuts... :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Robinho is NOT worth that crazy amount
We seem to have learnt our lesson after the Shevchenko debacle,
:lol:
Chelsea were bidding 28 Million for him.Just 4 million shy of Man City's bid.

With all these takeovers and billionaires in prem I am worried about Arsenal's future after Wenger.No other manager can compete with billionaire elites with a 15-20 million budget except him.It will eventually come to success vs. tradition and integrity :(

Rahim

Married!
Yeah Man, Checked out the transfers today in TOI
Updated Myself :D
Anyway, as Kl@w-24 said, he was useless in Chelsea :rolleyes:
I wonder what purpose would he serve in City :???:
And 21 Million for such a "headless chicken"? :shock:
He'll be another flop-show, like Shevchenko
Atleast this will ease the choices for Chelsea's spots for midfielders
Almost every player is a midfielder in the Roster :D
(key word is "almost" :wink: )
But I wonder if one-less midfielder would help us much....
Your post looks like a poem :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
:lol:
Chelsea were bidding 28 Million for him.Just 4 million shy of Man City's bid.

28 million for a pacy, tricky 24-year old Brazilian international who can dribble, cross and shoot, is the norm these days. And that 4 million difference resulted in the creation of a new British transfer record. :D

Rahim

Married!
Chelsea might be so relieved not to have bought this gold-digger who can change his team anyday.:(
Why would anybody join City, ohh, of course for money.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^Robinho wanted to join Chelsea. The Mad guys at the Bernabeu gave him the option of joining City or rotting at real. Poor Robinho had no choice. Don't call Robinho a gold digger.
I just hope we don't face injuries like last year.

Mike Phelan named Man Utd assistant manager
*newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44983000/jpg/_44983311_phelan226b.jpg

Manchester United have named their former midfielder Mike Phelan as assistant manager, while Rene Meulensteen becomes first team coach.
Phelan, 45, replaces Carlos Queiroz, who left his position to take over as Portugal's coach in July.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea might be so relieved not to have bought this gold-digger who can change his team anyday.:(
Why would anybody join City, ohh, of course for money.

I think we'll get Robinho either in Jan or next year. If he wants to be the best player in the world (like he said), he won't achieve it at Man City. Of course, this gives us the chance to give our youngsters like Di Santo, Sinclair, Stoch & Kakuta a chance to get into the first team!! :)

Top Bottom