• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
We all can see the importance of Ronaldo. United doesnt have any edge without him. I just wanna kick Carrick out of the squad. Doesnt have the hunger or class to play for a big team. Just does little passess to the 2 defenders. Should be making forward runs since Scholes plays a little deep.

iinfi

mekalodu
united are getting a striker!!!
Klass-Jan Huntelaar spotted at manchester airport!!!

ROTFL

red_devil

Back!
@ gagandeep ...yeah yeah... i know theres that*ahem* awesome striker *ahem* rooney ... but would wanna see some new face in the squad ;-)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Besides Rooney, there's Tevez who's brilliant on the field. But now they desperately need a striker. They haven't got anyone else. They've sold Dong Fangzhou and Saha. SAF is really losin it this season.

Rahim

Married!
They are not true strikers. They provides the legs to the team and looking at the squad Fergie should have brought a quality striker already and spare the fans of this last day tamashaa. Dont tell me nobody wants to play for United.

red_devil

Back!
1637: "My mate's just rung to say he's seen Wigan's Antonio Valencia spotted getting out of a rather large mercedes at Old Trafford."
Mikey G, Manchester, via text
LOL :D who's next ??

Tottenham accept bid for Berbatov

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7592272.stm

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
BERBATOV LATEST: Sky Sports News are now saying Dimitar Berbatov is meeting with Sir Alex Ferguson at the moment, this story is changing by the minute!

red_devil

Back!
1650: "What people underestimate is the fact that Berba is best mates with Martin Petrov. They swore an oath when younger that they would at some stage in their careers play in the same club team together. Berba would also be joining the Bulgarian contingent which also includes Bojinov as well. We would have a trio of bright attacking Bulgarians. Don't worry Yoonited fans, there is always Stiliyan Petrov, a Bulgarian in your price range."
Thebluemooner on 606

1654: Oh for crying out loud. Now all the chat is that Real Madrid are hoping to hijack City and United with a £36.5m bid for Berbatov.

:D

iinfi

mekalodu
Berbatov is in Old Trafford...

Real Madrid had been linked with a late £36million bid but Guillem Balague has told Sky Sports News the Spanish giants are not interested in the Spurs striker.

1746: "I'm trying to bash out my dissertation, but the only thing my sweaty digits are doing is refreshing your words every three mins. You is driving me bonkers. Can you tell Berbs just to sign for anybody? I've gone beyond caring. I need to get on with my life."
Ash, via text on 81111

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^United should not care about some dollars as profits and this move was more of Sha wanting regular football than him being off-loaded.

City is reportedly bidding for almost every star on this planet :D :))
I think its the reporters who are bidding for them :p

iinfi

mekalodu
its the new UAE group which is bidding. they v lot of money n they want to win the league and CL in the next 3 seasons

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^United should not care about some dollars as profits and this move was more of Sha wanting regular football than him being off-loaded.

City is reportedly bidding for almost every star on this planet :D :))
I think its the reporters who are bidding for them :p

Regular football for Saha? Only if it's played indoors within the premises of the medical room :D

Oh, and Saha passed a medical at Everton?? Amazing!! :lol:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Last day of the transfer window and new uber rich mad owners=fun

Edit-Man City has made bids for David Villa and Mario Gomez besides Berbatov.This has been confirmed by new owners.

This is the most retarded last day of transfer window I have ever seen.

iinfi

mekalodu
1841: "My girlfriend's brother's best mate's sister's uncle just picked up Zinedine Zidane in a taxi, he said he is coming out of retirement to join the City revolution."
Anonymous, via text on 81111

You clown.

1839: "Stevo, I know there have been a lot of shocks in the transfer market today, particularly with the whole Man City/Berbatov saga. But surely, without a shadow of a doubt, the biggest shock is that Sicknote Saha actually passed a medical to move to Everton?!"
Red_devil789 on 606

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
If you believe what's being written, Man City are running around throwing bags of cash at any footballer who can kick a ball :D

David Villa is impossible, he just signed a new contract a couple of days ago. Gomez could be a more realistic possibility.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Liverpool have signed Albert Riera and Vito Flora.
Finnan and Voronin(another piece of bad business by rafa) sold.
No matter who they buy,without Gerrard and Torres they can't win a single match.