• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
u cant blame scholes.
he only tried to emulate his gurus. Maradona and Messi
they didnt teach him that his hand sud be close to his body when he executes this.

everyone knows maradonas famous goal.
but only very few know abt this!! *in.youtube.com/watch?v=BuFECONCYnY
first goal in the video palmed in the net by Messi.
i had watched it live ... and the joker realized the ball was nowhere close to his head, and chose to palm it in.

jokes apart, wat a shame that scholes, considered to be one of the gentlemen of the game, of all persons tried something like this!!
and .. its not clear in the video. oshea who had clear view of the ball and wat scholes was doing came quickly to congratulate him.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I won't blame Scholes.

If you've played football, then you'll understand that this wasn't intentional. This may be reflex. He made the target of netting the ball into the net, his head couldn't reach the ball, so his spinal cord ordered his hand to smash the ball like he is playing volleyball. This may not be intentional.

When I play football, my body automatically starts pushing the other player if I'm running beside him without acknowledgment. Even I've scored some 'Hand of Gagan' goals......:D

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
No matter what we say, we all have seen the shame and embarrassment in his eyes and then he wanna hide his face and tried to cover it with his shirt while he walked. I saw the match and he was getting frustrated with kicking Arshavin and Danny and this goal was intentional.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
well if it wasnt then he sud v immediately put his hand up n told the ref that he didnt score it legally.
Well, I meant, it may not be intentional.....

May be it was intentional but I'm still wondering why will someone go, jump & smash the ball just like that....:lol: :lol:

No matter what we say, we all have seen the shame and embarrassment in his eyes and then he wanna hide his face and tried to cover it with his shirt while he walked. I saw the match and he was getting frustrated with kicking Arshavin and Danny and this goal was intentional.
Well, I didn't watch the match but seriously, I think the match would have been funny for Scholes......:lol:

And yeah, Zenit St. Petesburg didn't get any cards in the game.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I think Scholes is planning to start playing volleyball on the beach after retirement :-D

Chelsea 1-1 Tottenham
:-(

Not what I expected.

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
poor display !!
why so tired legs??
looked like a mid-december fixture. SWP sold ... robinho not coming..
Deco n Ballack definitely cant play all the matches coz of their age.

all in all Scholari has had bad transfer window.

BTW noone saw the messi's hand of God in my previous post?? no comments!! ;)

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Abbey, bura mat maan...I had written - "Don't take this seriously" :p...Tere hi liye likha tha BTW...;)...I know that Paul Scholes is your favourite player.....par fir bhi....video mast tha.....:lol:

Yesterday's result...

Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle Utd

RVP scoring twice and one from Denilson......Duh! I couldn't see the match, I was out of home.

Shaun Wright-Phillips scored twice in his debut against Sunderland.....He is a real talent which was being wasted at Chelsea's benches.....

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
considered to be one of the gentlemen of the game, of all persons tried something like this!!
lol what?Scholes was always like this.The only gentleman in Manure is Giggs.
OMG What a fantastic week,victory in Europe victory in league,a 5 star performance with RVP at his best,though he got a minor injury again:|
Also I am proud of the way Nasri dealt with that thug Barton.
Liverpool still can't score,Scum canceled out Scum in London derby
Manure's dream of 7 trophies already broken :cry:
:lol:

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^How is your crying baby?

Inter have signed Ricardo Quaresma. Just hope he plays to his potential.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Man City taken over by an Arab firm :!::!:

and the firm wants the team to be in the top 4 by the end of the season ...

{ this is exactly what that Shinawatra wanted when he took over.. Deja Vu ?? :confused: }

Rahim

Married!
^City doesnt have the players who can be consistent to make it to the top 4though i can forsee a great season for SWP where he can do anything he wants as he is CIty's Ronaldo :)

Whats happening with Berbatov and United? It seems United once again will miss to buy a world class player.(Remember Essien, Ronaldinho)
I dont know why United behave in such a way. After all they paid way-too much for Carrick even though he is not world-class. And here is a situation where Berbatov is worth every $ spent on him. Cant understand the logic.:eek:

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Pavlyuchenko signs for Spurs.
Finally it looks like Berba will make his move.

SWP gets off to a gr8 start at ManC. 2 goals from him.

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
DM has landed in Manchester by a private airline and has headed straight to City for a medical!!! a 37m gbp splash out by the dubai group on the cards

below are some of the most hilarious quotes from people in england. plz take time to read them!!! :)) me n my bro already ROTFL...

BST times b4 the colon on each line!!
1433: Oh, and Mark Hughes is out playing golf. What on earth is going on?

1430: The latest from Man City - and I have to say that they are fast becoming the club of the day. BBC Sport understands that a £30m bid has indeed been made for Dimitar Berbatov, while the club are in talks with Valencia's David Villa and Stuttgart's Mario Gomez.

1413: My mum works as a receptionist at the chauffer company used by Man Utd and she has just had to book a car to pick up a Mr Benzema from Manchester Airport at 3pm to go to Old Trafford.
Steve, via text on 81111

Where would we all be without our mums?

1348: "My uncle works at a well known restaurant in Birmingham and has just served Wolves striker Sylvain Ebanks-Blake with Martin O'Neill and a guy I don't recognise. He ordered scampi."
Crumpy, via text on 81111

The question is who ordered the scampi? Ebanks-Blake, O'Neill or this mystery man?

1318: "I live and work in Chiang Mai, Thailand and my live-in maid says her ex-boss's cousin's brother, who owns Chiang Mai United is presently in talks with Thaksin Shinawatra about a possible takeover, since he's DEFINITELY selling Man City. However, since I don't speak very good Thai, she may also be telling me she's not coming into work on Wednesday."
Spurious Transfer Talk on 606

1206: "Arshavin will join in the next few hours. Paperwork being done and deal agreed with Zenit. Mark my words."
Wazza via text on 81111

1117: "My cousin works in the booking centre for British Airways - she just processed a seat from Madrid on a 4pm flight for one Robson de Souza aka Robinho."
Richard via text on 81111

1102: Robinho has been spotted everywhere within a one mile radius of Stamford Bridge if you believe all the texts and 606s flooding in. However, in terms of official word it is all very quite so far. Rest assured, we are keeping across this one.

1045: "My mate owns a burger van outside Old Trafford and he's just had to remind Dean Windass and his agent that he's not open till 11. You heard it here first!"
Shaun via text on 81111

1037: Glad you spotted the, ahem, deliberate transfer widow mistake. I imagine that there are plenty of women out there who do feel like transfer widows on this particular day. I cannot imagine too many managers are out and about with the wife today.

1030: (See 1017) "If Robinho is wearing eight at Chelsea, what happens to Frank Lampard? SWP used to wear 24 not eight. At least make up things properly!"
Tom, Billericay, via text on 81111

1017: "I work in the shirt sales at Stamford Bridge. I was told this morning to prepare Robinho shirts with number eight. Shaun Wright-Phillips had the old one."
Steve, via text on 81111

more at *news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7590492.stm
and *www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/

Top Bottom