• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
1.King Henry supposedly left Arsenal to "win things".Will a club like Newcastle,full of below average players and an over hyped manager will win him trophies?
2.We had his best years at Arsenal,he has lost pace and is too injury prone now.Though he is still class,he will not be able to survive the toughness of the PL.

I told you that number 10 has some meaning, a playmaker who is the heart of the team(Fabregas).
I don't know why are you going on about such an irrelevant topic.
Is it compulsory to follow conventions?It is not like we will be fined by Fifa for not giving a playmaker no.10.
Fab was brought in as a successor to Paddy so it was only fair that he gets No.4 Jersey.Willy G is the most experienced outfield player at the club and in my openion there is nothing wrong with him being no.10.

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
As the lack of Goals from Rooney I am of the opinion that he is not a 30-goal per season player,contrary to other United fans. Why? Bcoz ,he wants to create and be involved with the play all the time, so he cant get the oppurtunity to score goals that a genuine selfish-striker could.
He is not a finisher IMHO.

Are u sure...he does not get enough opporunities in each game...or even strikes at goal??? :confused:
i guess we watch same matches....:D...

IF he is not finisher he should not be termed as striker.....(if u go by footballing sense)....

If next season he scores 30+ goals....he will agian be WORLD CLASS and WHITE PELE ...:D :D :D.....

Abt NOS.10.... u say it should be given to player who is playmaker or heart of team....

DO U FEEL ROONEY IS MAKING JUSTICE TO THAT :D :D :D

(JINKE GHAR SHISHE KE HOTE HAIN WOH DUSRO KE GHAR PE PATHAR NAHI FEKA KARTE) :)

Rahim

Married!
I don't know why are you going on about such an irrelevant topic.Is it compulsory to follow conventions?It is not like we will be fined by Fifa for not giving a playmaker no.10.
Fab was brought in as a successor to Paddy so it was only fair that he gets No.4 Jersey.Willy G is the most experienced outfield player at the club and in my openion there is nothing wrong with him being no.10.
Bcoz you have a given a lame reason that he was not comfortable with this and that number. Paddy? mmm... Viera, right?

As about Rooney's lack of goals, to be honest he has never been a goal-scoring machine like Van The Man, and we all know THAT
Rooney is a creative striker who wants to play just behind the striker and this season he has been asked to play up-front bcoz of his physical strength, which cannot be provided by Tevez. Damn he cant even last 80 minutes:-o

You are right about Newcastle. What a lame club with an even more paagal Manager. Dreaming of signing Henry like no other Big Club wants him. He can walk into any big club's starting 11. As about his pace, it doesnt matter, bcoz La Liga is slow, anyway.

Awards

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Aston Villa pounded Newcastle 4-1 with John Carew acroring a hattrick!!
Damn my CAS has gone kaput. No channel from the morning and knowing my cablewallah it will be fixed on Monday. Damn, cant see the Super Sunday Matches.

Rahim

Married!
My set-top box is not showing any channells, and i called up the cablewallah and he told me that its Sunday 2morrow so they will fix it on Monday. Arrghhh.
Derby is at 6:55 and Chelsea v Liverpool at 9"55.

Rahim

Married!
The only saving grace was they scored their first goal under Keegan:D
PS: Thanks arsenal_gunners for correcting me

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal's Injury List.
Almunia
Gilberto
Flamini
Djorou
Senderos
RVP
Diaby
Denilson
Rosicky
Toure(ANC)
Song(ANC)
Eboue(ANC)

Lol WTF.Arsene should have bought some cover in defense.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Its good that you guys cant watch the match.
United are 2-0 down at HT.Even if you get something in 2nd half,with this kind of defending we'll put 6 past you next week.

Rahim

Married!
We were out-played again 2weeks running. Absolutely disgracefull performance. Yes where was Ronaldo? for the matter, Giggs & Scholes. Giggs is becoming a passenger with every match and Scholes is becomimg a long pass player. The full-backs? The less said the better!!!!
Hey Gunners guy, whats your point showing that injury list? Want some sympathy I guess!!!!
Now maybe we can understand the importamnce of Rooney. We missed his physical side as Richards ate Tevez for dinner!!!!
I repeat United were out-foxed & out-played in all depts :p

As for my STB I borrowed one from my neighbour!!!!!:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom