OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal launched a shock bid for Woodgate:shock:
*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article734397.ece
Is it another one of tabloid rumors:|

Lol Arsene denies the news
*www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNa...tle=Wenger+-+I+am+not+after+Jonathan+Woodgate
:lol:
Still I got my hopes for a CB high for nothing:(

ITS THE ARSENAL VS. MANURE IN THE CUP

:shock:
:))

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Maybe you thought like that before Coventry game too ROFL.

So Manure and Milan in the space of few days.We need all the players back and hopefully a new CB too.

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
FLAMINI everywhere......defending, MF, striking......he is eclipsing FAB with his work rate.....i can see future captian in him....

Arsenal have signed Luke Freeman from gillingham, its official now

Arsenal have signed pre contract with CM caen and france u 21 striker/winger Yoann Gouffran. He is likely to join us in summer.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Utd 2-0 Portsmouth.

*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=528218

Cool double strike by Ronaldo.8)

Ronaldo-the best of the planet.8)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ya best on the planet,just the little matter of disappearing against decent teams.
I feel for the poor guy though,he is trying to carry the multi million "Dream team" on his shoulder.Manure was crap when he was subbed.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^^^Still looking for excuses.:D :rolleyes: So arse admits ronnie is the best.:twisted: :cool: It is also a different matter that a few months back they used to tell all kinds of things against him like grease boy etc.:D :p I doubt if wenger had ronnie in their team then arse supporters would have said the same of him.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^^Still looking for excuses.:D :rolleyes: So arse admits ronnie is the best.:twisted: :cool: It is also a different matter that a few months back they used to tell all kinds of things against him like grease boy etc.:D :p I doubt if wenger had ronnie in their team then arse supporters would have said the same of him.:rolleyes:
Yes I agree he is probably the best at the moment,because I am not blind like most mancers are.Still he is no good in big matches.Come back when he gives a good performance against a big 4 team or some decent side in UCL.Even Cashley cole had him in his pocket when he was tripping all over the ball ROFL.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

Justify these comments first, then I will be obliged to answer your following query.:D

Lol thats the best you could come up with?

:p :p

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
So Only Arsenal won the away fixture.Both ManUre and Chelsea dropped points when faced with difficult fixture.
Unlucky for Tottenham who were otherwise brilliant.And where was Ronaldo and his magical free kicks when Manure got 1-0 down?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Yup,I hope we learn from previous games and don't throw it up this time.
Oh and it looks like Ronaldo has taught rooney a thing or two about diving,his was awful though.Referee spotted it easily.Roon is still in training:))

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Today is the 50th Anniversary of the Munich Disaster.
R.I.P. Busby Babes-One of the best teams to have played on this planet.
I am surprised a bit that no united supporter have mentioned it.

Top Bottom