• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vyasram

The pWnster
I wish Wenger makes a phoney 30M bid for Messi in the summer just to pi$$ them off. Barca want everyone... Fabregas, Hleb, Ronaldo, Kaka... Wenger..

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
AC Milan looks to be free of injuries now.Arsene will most probably put a 2nd string side at OT as the cup is a distant 3rd priority for us.

Rahim

Married!
I wish Wenger makes a phoney 30M bid for Messi in the summer just to pi$$ them off. Barca want everyone... Fabregas, Hleb, Ronaldo, Kaka... Wenger..
To be honest who doesnt want these players and Wenger, of course. They are the best :p
BTW Big Clubs are always linked with these players and whenever there is a bright player on the scene all G8 Clubs are interested in them. there are so many back-room activities going around these Big Clubs.
IMO Mourinho might succeed Rijkaard at Barca this summer as I see Ancelloti would remain at the helm at AC Milan.

I dont think Wenger will put a weaker team against United. Are you kidding me? Now who is sounding arrogant with this is 3rd priority stuff!!!:mad:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I dont think Wenger will put a weaker team against United. Are you kidding me? Now who is sounding arrogant with this is 3rd priority stuff!!!:mad:
3rd priority stuff?
With all due respect to the FA cup,will you put it over the league or UCL?What would you like to win the most?Certainly not the cup.

I am not saying we are underestimating United,I have utmost respect for them as opposition.
But we want to proceed in UCL rather than the cup(because it is certainly bigger prize and for obvious financial reasons).So it will be better that we rest our key players for the Milan game as we are already running short.
I would hate losing to United but FA cup fixtures may become a hindrance while crunch time in league comes.
I agree with Vyasram,I come across a lot of United fans talking about our Milan game but they are forgetting that Lyon are not Walkovers,they have 2 of the hottest young prospects in the game today
and Juninho(best free kick taker IMO)

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
You sound as if Lyon would walkover United!!!! Yes, they are not pushovers but they are not heavyweight like Milan, lets be clear about this.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
FA cup game at Saturday 10:45 Star Sports.
OMFG the Arsenal Milan game wouldn't be telecasted live or even deferred live:|I mean f**k that:x
I will d\l the match from somewhere.

Clichy and Sagna maybe out for Manure game.These have clearly been our best and most consistent players this season:x

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
CESC given a 33 Mill extention deal......
his current deal is till 2014....with this extention his deal will be to 2016 and his sal will increase from 50K to 80K a week paar with WG

Rahim

Married!
^^Fabregas deserves it. He performs week-in week-out for Gunners.
BTW Raul & Casillas have signed extension to their contract till the end of their playing careers.

CL matches are in a mess with the telecast rights taken over by Ten Sports & Zee Sports. They are awefull. ESPN/Star SPorts were too good with their presentation and great commentary and presently we have to be contend with a nobody like Richard Drew.

Hey arsenal_gunners, let me know the link for Gunners v Milan match download.

AC Milan v Arsenal Timing Thursday, February 21, 2008 1:00 AM UEFA Champions League: Arsenal v AC Milan Live on Zee Sports

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Here is that terrible injury to Ronaldo(against Livorno)
*youtube.com/watch?v=2IcSjjKU8mg
He is out for 9 months to an year.
I hope his career does not end here.:(

Vyasram

The pWnster
Gary Neville claims that Christiano Ronaldo is on another planet right now. So no hope for him to come back to Old Trafford tommorow. So that leaves Tevez as the only realistic threat to us. Yeeeeeeah

*ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5gPxNZWjxOZ9ALZLYqAbc9xKxkBRQ

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wow Adebayor is injured too.Man this is bizzare.Not enough players to fill the subs bench now,12 injuries :shock:
Cesc has flu too,I say pull out of this match and pay the fine:p

Top Bottom