• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The pitch was awful too.Maybe Ronaldo damaged it with excessive diving:p
Its good that we have good aerial presence in form of Ade.

btw. Ronaldo diving on such an special occasion was a disgrace to Busby Babes.

Last edited:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
As a Red Devil, I sincerely feel that we are over depending on Cristiano Ronaldo.
The match against Man City proved it. First of all, to tinker with you squad in every game has affected Livepool this season, there should always be a core which never gets changed unless there is an injury or suspension.IMHO, when Rooney doesn't play, there is no fierceness in Man U players in getting forward and scoring a goal.
Also pulling Carrick and Hargreaves out simultaneously was not worthwhile to watch as Scholes has just returned from injury.The only highlight was Anderson who played really well, made vital tackles otherwise it would have been much worse for Man U.

Rahim

Married!
So you think their time is up?

Haha Chelsea drop points too:)).We got to pull away tomorrow.
Yes. Giggs time is up.
I have never seen Chelsea so figgiity and they gave away the ball too cheaply, very uncharateristic of them.
BTW whats your name Arsenal_Gunners & PaulScholes?
the league title is gone for now.....damn it ....good that i missed the match....:x
Comeon,United are still in it, though 5 points off the pace. Gunners are the winner this weakend without playing a match!!
I too would love to give this match a miss!!! But the Devil inside me prevented me:D

As a Red Devil, I sincerely feel that we are over depending on Cristiano Ronaldo.
The match against Man City proved it. First of all, to tinker with you squad in every game has affected Livepool this season, there should always be a core which never gets changed unless there is an injury or suspension.IMHO, when Rooney doesn't play, there is no fierceness in Man U players in getting forward and scoring a goal.
Also pulling Carrick and Hargreaves out simultaneously was not worthwhile to watch as Scholes has just returned from injury.The only highlight was Anderson who played really well, made vital tackles otherwise it would have been much worse for Man U.
We missed Rooney big-time and sometimes we will get this type of matches where we would be out-played.
Ronaldo has once again dissappointed in a Big Match. Stop diving and crying like a baby!!!! There is way of losing a match and this match was meekly surrendered. The full-backs of Brown & o'Shea were awfull and didnt help Rio & Vidic, who were excellent once again, apart from a couple of stray passes from Rio.

Last edited:

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
well i wont be asking for SAF's head....but i just cant take defeats like this ....loosing to city.....hope that we do good in FA cup and the UEFA...about Giggsy and scholes they still have a lot play ,so there time is not up yet...

Rahim

Married!
Scholes should be gradually bred into the team after such an injury and Giggs was really crap against Spurs and Man City :p

@Arsenal_Gunners: Thanks for not behaving like a Kop fan, for NOW Carragher acknowledges that the tiltle chance is over:D after they are 16 points off the pace. These Liverpool players are crazier than their fans!!!!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Why would I be behaving like them?We are 2 clear with a game in hand:))
You should thank me for not behaving like a typical manure fan and claiming the title already(after your loss yesterday)

Rahim

Married!
Ohh you acted just like a Gunner by showing that injury/unavailibilty list just a couple of posts above: if you win 2days match you would say," see we won it without those players". Wenger has created a well-oiled system which is not so dependent on a particular player(like United or even Chelsea)eg, Diaby is a DM/CM but he has been playing on the left without any problem or unsettling th team. Thats speaks a lot about the system of Wenger's.

Yes I am not a blind supporter of United:D If there is a fault with my team, I will accept it and i am quite blunt about old legs in the team.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
To the fa cup now.It will be interesting to see what team Arsene puts at OT as we have a bigger fish to fry 3 days later.
Should I be afraid of a "manure backlash"? Lool

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
^^Look I am saying that if you were in our position you will be claiming the title already.

dude....there is still about 12 matches to go ....so no team is claiming the title in this position..and last season we didnt even claim the title before there were only 2 matched left........

i dont why u just hate ppl who follows Man UTD....but have u ever seen us behaving like this....... respect the game man........

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
dude....there is still about 12 matches to go ....so no team is claiming the title in this position..and last season we didnt even claim the title before there were only 2 matched left........

i dont why u just hate ppl who follows Man UTD....but have u ever seen us behaving like this....... respect the game man........
I respect the game but I don't respect Manure fans(most).Because I have seen very less Manure fans who know the game and are humble.

Rahim

Married!
Is speculation allowed in this thread? If yes then see Barca Wants Wenger
i know it will never happen as Wenger is not after money.

Giovanni trapattoni has been appointed as the Manager of Irish National Team

Last edited:
Top Bottom